Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Ceci,

Good luck on the papers - we'll be discuss on the traveling plan shortly :)

Till then - Bo have not give birth yet but she will this Wednesday. It will be emotional seeing Pawan looking thru the gate

Okay - last posts till I can at least get internet access. I will be going to the airport in 2 hours! :lol:

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
sorry guyz! i've been really busy...here is a brief spoiler for tomorrow.

Tao finally sees Ae dark side, Ae is beating Tao up. After Ae left, Tao called Tik. Tik was with Tao until the maid called him and said Bo is going into labor. Tao and Tik went to the hospital. Tao feels bad that about how he has mistreated Bo, so he told her that he was going to divorce her. Tao took a picture of the baby and sent it to Pe. Pe didn't know who it was from or who the baby is but when he saw the baby pic he has this weird but good feeling so he kept the picture. Nian is slowly exposing her real self to Pe. Nian ex-boyfriend also shows up, shes afraid that he going to exposed her to her dad and Pe. Pe was thinking about Bo, he drove by her house and saw holding the baby. She saw him and quickly went inside.

Gotta go...patient just walked in...i will be up at 630 tomorrow :)...good episodes to watch!

p.s. have a great trip Jennie! u'll love Thailand.
p.s.s. i totally agreed with ami (sorry forgot ur name), that its all a cover up. haven't had time to post my opinion.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Just saw the previews for ep10 and I am shocked! Completely shocked. :eek: But then I guess it was inevitable. Anyways, from the previews, it looks like Pe will have an intimate relationship with Wi (the bar girl). They were in bed together but it looks like they were fully clothed so maybe nothing happened--hopefully.
The man needs to learn to keep his pants on. :angry:

cikna

sarNie Adult
Just saw the previews for ep10 and I am shocked! Completely shocked. :eek: But then I guess it was inevitable. Anyways, from the previews, it looks like Pe will have an intimate relationship with Wi (the bar girl). They were in bed together but it looks like they were fully clothed so maybe nothing happened--hopefully.
The man needs to learn to keep his pants on. :angry:
someone has to smack some sense into that man! let me! let me! :angry:
(hampeh punye jantan!!! kena sepak ngan aku nanti, padan muka)

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
today episode is good, but I just can't wait for Bo and Pe meet face to face. And see what Pe will say to Bo. The guy who interviewed Bo seem interested in her, her beauty and talent just like Pe. Pe has another competitor ... hhehehe just like Songkran!!!hahahah

anwayz, with the news with Aff and Songkran. there is another interview with Songkran today. he is still interested in her for real.I am getting tired of reading news about him and Aff. I just hope they remain just friends.
i kinda miss video news of Aff and Aum together. i hope their chemistry is still there now that Songkran is in the picture.

cecilia

Staff member
GOSH, just when i'm about to applaud him for making the excuse to use the restroom, the preview just have to make me mad all over again ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
anyone watching today eps , is Pewan really going sleep w/ the bar girl ? That is soooooooo wrong :angry:

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i got home, wanting to know what's going on but sadly, no one catch it live :( ..
so i guess, i'll do some quick pantip foruming LOL

Poor p'tik--sad to see how his parent react to him telling them the truth about him and tao's relationship :(

i thought p'tik's going to tell pe the truth when he ask to meet him at some cafe -- sad that he's only requesting Pe to not meet Bo again for her own good b/c Pe's married already -- sure he miss her but sleeping around is no excuse for him--sad but whatever, he's a WHORE so he deserve it LOl

so sad that it's b/c of PE'S FAULT, Bo AND Boogie have to run away to hibernate somewhere :(

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i <3 this lakorn...aff is getting better everytime i see her act..aum...hottie...i cant wait to see today's episode=]

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
okay the preview for episode 10 turns me off when i saw Pawan hugging that bar girl while sleeping next to her but with clothes on...makes my thinking of Pawan not so good...sleeping with that bar girl :wacko:??? what in the world is he thinking...c'mon if u really love a woman u should not go sleeping around with girls just because ur body can't be near the one u love...n if he really loves her he will do watever it takes him to be with the one he love...man i really want to put on some boxing gloves and punch both Nian and Ae along with Pawan...:angry:

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i wish there were more bo and pe together like in the beginning then separately... it is killing me waiting for them to meet again.

I know!!!! im kind of disappointed with this week's episodes because there were no scenes of pe and bo together.. but defnitely next week im sure ;] or i hope so! lol

and about PE! i was so mad that he is out there messing with other girls, but at the same time i kind of understand him because he thinks bo has moved on and she chose her family so its only right for him to move on too.. but it still doesn't make it right that he is cheating on his wife! (even if nian is bad)