Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
amazonlily0 It does have it's moment but they lack Ateam. They brag like this and that but really this is nothing. How can I trust Aum and Aff again when they brag about a lakorn they co-star together. More than half the lakorn, Ateam didn't have much on screen time as a couple- that is the most disappointed factor. Namtan Mai does have its moments but it has been shatter. I don't think I will watch another TV scene production lakorn for awhile. First it was Aom's dad in FRA and now everyone @ TV scene. =(
I agree the show has its moments when ATEAM together and it faded during the middle someway. I felt betrayed by all the promotions and teasers. Actually thinking back, all the ATEAM moments throughout were shown in the promotion clips. What a joke! I would blame more on production team,either they don't know the power of ATEAM in audience or they did not care because they want to pormote other actors they like better? I don't know. As actors/actress, AUM/AFF probably cannot refuse to promote the show if they were asked to, no matter how much they don't like it. I remember in the interview, AUM was joking 'if you want to see AFF as a supporting character, come and watch NM!'.

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
No way! It ends next week. Gosh, so little of Aff and Aum together. Well that's gonna suck if everything gets wrapped up in 1-2 episodes.

It's not their fault. It's the production/director's fault.
i agree...let's not blame it on the actor and actress but it's the production/director's fault...:angry:

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
overall the lakorn was ok, im just disappointed that there wasnt as many scenes with aum and aff.. basically the whole second half of this lakorn! i waited every week hoping they'll see each other and then it never happens... but im just sticking with it until the end bc i still love them together and hopefully they'll be in another lakorn together and have better success ;]

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i agree...let's not blame it on the actor and actress but it's the production/director's fault...:angry:

Not really replying to your comment, but wanted to ask you a question. lol. I saw that your banner had Aum and Aff then Joy and Pol. I remember an old drama of Joy and Pol and I never got to finish it. So I was wondering if you knew the name of the drama. I would love to re-watch it and catch up on the ending. lol. :)

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Not really replying to your comment, but wanted to ask you a question. lol. I saw that your banner had Aum and Aff then Joy and Pol. I remember an old drama of Joy and Pol and I never got to finish it. So I was wondering if you knew the name of the drama. I would love to re-watch it and catch up on the ending. lol. :)
lol if ur talking about the pic of joy n pol on my signature then it's the lakorn called Samee...you can watch it on youtube here's the link for the videos...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maIUBvDS1c0

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with everyone about being disappointed with how little screen time Aff and Aum have together. It's great that they had a willing and then a baby, but it sucks that they're not really together much. They seemed to have concentrated too much on Ploy. Hopefully the ending will make up for some of this. How many episodes are there?

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU!!!! YOU MADE MY NIGHT! LOL. Gosh, all these years, I'm finally getting to finish it. haha. Is anyone subbing this btw?? jw. :)

SarN, you're funny. Yea, I can see Ateam remaking this too. lol. :)
lol no problem but there is a hmong version...if u don't mind watching that one...but here's the link just in case u wanted to watch the hmong dubbed one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIBxh04JJPE

cecilia

Staff member
the hmong dub one gave me goosebump Lol ..
i enjoy the original version.

Aum as the HOT HEAD CHINESE MAN -- sneaking and climbing her wall to sleep with her .. how hilarious!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
lol no problem but there is a hmong version...if u don't mind watching that one...but here's the link just in case u wanted to watch the hmong dubbed one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIBxh04JJPE
LOL! Thank you for this. You're really helpful. But I agree with Cecilia, the hmong dubbed gave me goosebumps too. haha. Just doesn't sound right.

Agree, Aum does have that sexy Chinese head. LOL. It'll bring back some memories of BGST. What episode is it that the guy climbs the window?? I haven't gotten that far yet. lol. :)

cecilia

Staff member
^it won't happen until they're married -- it after the r scene at the beach house.

here's the episode of him climbing :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLi6S36-IGI
its' around 3 minutes 55 seconds, not sure what episode it was in the Thai version though :/.
POL looks SUPER SEXY as he walk toward the wall :p -- the Hmong version gave me goosebumps once again.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^Thanks.

But the hmong version cut out so many scenes. Because right now I'm on episode 6 part 4 and they're just now getting married, but then the hmong version, they're already doin' it?! lol. oh well, I'll come across it sooner or later. haha. :)

Anyways, back to NM, since I haven't been watching much, did Nian and Pae get a divorce yet?? Or are they still a stupid couple?

cecilia

Staff member
^next week, his lawyer friend will help him get divorce from Nian and use the idea that she fake out a pregnancy to make Pe marry her -- so yup, i don't think she'll get anything in return if they want to be mean and accuse her of all of the things she did. We'll see what Pe want to give her -- but if it's me, i wouldn't' give her a shit -- she's a parasite, living off of me Lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^Lol. I see. haha. But I thought Nian and her dad were already rich enough. Gosh, she doesn't even deserve a penny. ugh, i really hated Ploy's wig/hair in here. Ploy and bangs just aren't meant to be. :) Although I didn't really enjoy this drama, I will surely miss Ateam. *Sigh, Lord knows when they'll have another drama together. :(