Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
me too, is gonna be sad for me. I hope there are a few happy moments!!!

new clip :)
thanks wishy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5OieHkQxgQ

JennieN

sarNie Adult
somehow I was irritate with both Pe and Bo <_<

I hated how he followed her around and she's using her boss to make him jealous - is just not right. They are not suppose to be doing that. So childless!! Urggg....

time to sign the divorce paper now Pe

cecilia

Staff member
Gosh, if i could kill anyone in the lakorn history, I WANNA KILL NIAN for her selfishness! I hope JANGLAN make her pay back bad!!!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
this is suppose to be the ending but somehow there's so much drama in this episode...why? I hope they save the last 30 minutes for happiness here!!

cecilia

Staff member
i hate NIAN .. i don't feel sorry for her a bit ^^ even til the last minutes, she still lied to her father. i'm so disgust by her.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
wait..isn't her secret exposed and everything. Why does she still lied to her father. He should knows the true by now.

BTW - how much did she asked for the divorce - and did Pe agreed to it? I hope he don't paid so much money for Nian because really - she does not worth a penny. She already got a lot for the wedding.

cecilia

Staff member
^something about 50 million something? i didn't pay attention ..

she asked her dad to not believe what her ex-bf and the paper said. They're all against her and it's not true. How stupid can she be, she could at least admit her mistakes and apologize for lying to him but instead, she ask him to keep living in this happy world she hope to create for him. HOW PATHETIC. i have never hate and see such pathetic person until NIAN come along.

As for AE, he deserve what he get -- P'TIk and Tao ask him to not associated herself with that KHUN YING lady but he still does and now, her young lovers are back to get him LOl .. that's what you get if you dont' learn your lesson.

I guess, i only like the end b/c all the baddies ppl died -- as for PE/BO -- i still won't forgive PE ..

ah, we also found out that her boss was once married. LOl

all in all, i think it's a decent remake LOl

JennieN

sarNie Adult
so her father still doesn't know the real her - disgusting

oh, Pe is coming just in time. Thanks to P'TIK ( i like him) seems like P'tik already pick who he wants to be his brother in law :)

I can't forgive Pe either but I just hope Bo is a bit more stronger and not running away.

This remake needs lots of more work before producing it. It have potential but with bad writing and directing - is didn't meet my expectation for Aum and Aff's lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
^i was going to say such stupid remake BUT try to cut off the director some slack .. i'm all disappointed awhile back and still not satisfy with everything, even now LOl

as for NIAN, i was hoping for a MORE BRUTAL punishment since she ruined BO/PE for her own selfishness. They didn't do anything to her, she outta get a BAD KARMA out of this .. she still back at her own self but this time with them old man -- might as well become a prostitution instead of a 'MIA KAEP' They outta make her desperate for man than for money LOl

however, I AGREE with NIAN for once about PE -- he neglected her during her pregnancy and move out to live with WEE -- if anyone love another woman and still orn ae, they don't go from woman to woman. His excuses is still not WORTH forgiving .. sure he learned his lesson but still, he seek someone else, and now that someone else doesn't want him, he's back to what he want in the first place .. A BIT PATHETIC ..

btw, his sobbing story not get me carry away !!! UNFORGIVABLE !!!!

ASIDE from this, i like ATEAM HUGGING tightly (not bo/pe) lOL

the wedding is too short -- i realized that the more i talk about this, the more piss i am at PE !!! Only if he know how to control himself and find something else to cure his loneliness than he won't be so DIRTY .. He's right, he doesn't deserve to get back at BO even if Wii remind him of Bo, it's still no excuses !!! i guess, Bo's an easy woman !!!

No baby #2 :( .. such a bad remake !!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
the wedding and the make- up scene is very sweet. I love the way Aum and Aff hugged each other (not Pe/Bo. They seem so comfortable together and I'm so happy.
THE WEDDING scene need to be a bit longer - hello, after all this agony. At least let me see the real kiss or something!!!!!

STILL, I'm dissapointed with this lakorn. I'm expecting so much more than this. Aum and Aff were very good in here but the story is just WEAK. They ruin Pe for me. I love him when he is with Bo - and suddently they make him into another Pe which doesn't match up with the man in love! I blame the writing for Pe and not Pe himself :lol:

I still love the ending though - they hug a few times which make me very happy!!

cecilia

Staff member
overall, i'm still disappointed :( ..

SPOILER !!!
*don't want to ruin it for anyone but here's the ending wedding : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5P3KnxXEZM

cecilia

Staff member
^i do .. i will upload just that part for the makeup fans who wait for so long just to see a 3 minutes confession lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
well, at least Pe told Bo the truth about it in that 3 minutes. I don't forgive him but at least he told Bo. They have an understanding and Pe knows Bo would understand. With Bo - he doesn't hold himself back. He is able to speak freely and no lies. Maybe that's why I still like Pe. He always have her in his heart and nobody else. No other woman can measure to Bo.

Thanks again Ceci I will wait to download the HQ from the forum tonight. Oh, can you upload the HQ for episode 7 as well?

thanks

Namtan Mai is over - now, let see what Ateam have next in the store. I hope it will be a more romantic lakorn. I don't mind the KISS-SLAP lakorn either!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^ah, i totally forgot about 7 .. i will try again -- hopefully my internet works good this time LOl

the makeup scene is ready in here ja : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpxLx_Rq_ns