Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww i bailed this lakorn at ep.3..i dunno why i was so hyped bout it..then i juz died on me..anyways so gals how did the lakorns go? anything reallie special? i heard some gals said they didn't like tat Aum slept around a lot??

danielle jang

sarNie Egg
Wow!!! Aum just buried his face directly onto Aff’s bosom in the ending. That seems real intimate!!! Does Aum know that Aff’s bosom should be off-limits to any guys and that’s her sensitive private body parts!!!!! Aum had no such precedent with other actresses but Aff. That a real breakthrough of their acting skills or should I say personal relationship???? Their comfort level must be sky-high. Action speaks louder than words. Just close friend???

http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/10/almost-30/

By the way, anyone read the coverage in lyn’s blog??? Aff’s father has to make his appearance to fend off Songkran’s advances on his previous daughter. Even her dad does not approve of him or find him likable in any way. I believed her dad just couldn’t bear to see poor Aff suffer in silence. Even though, she tried to handle the matters/rumors in low profile and graciously by not badmouthing anyone but that did not stop Songkran and the media in exploiting her. Fortunately, her father is there to protect and support her. I am sure that Aff has made her stand with regard to her relationship with Songkran and that is NO!!!!......We are absolutely not possible….And hopefully that guy is smart enough to back off……

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Wow!!! Aum just buried his face directly onto Aff's bosom in the ending. That seems real intimate!!! Does Aum know that Aff's bosom should be off-limits to any guys and that's her sensitive private body parts!!!!! Aum had no such precedent with other actresses but Aff. That a real breakthrough of their acting skills or should I say personal relationship???? Their comfort level must be sky-high. Action speaks louder than words. Just close friend???

http://iheartlakorns...9/10/almost-30/

By the way, anyone read the coverage in lyn's blog??? Aff's father has to make his appearance to fend off Songkran's advances on his previous daughter. Even her dad does not approve of him or find him likable in any way. I believed her dad just couldn't bear to see poor Aff suffer in silence. Even though, she tried to handle the matters/rumors in low profile and graciously by not badmouthing anyone but that did not stop Songkran and the media in exploiting her. Fortunately, her father is there to protect and support her. I am sure that Aff has made her stand with regard to her relationship with Songkran and that is NO!!!!......We are absolutely not possible….And hopefully that guy is smart enough to back off……
i so hope that Aff's dad will protect her from that ugly guy Songkran...for he do not deserve a girl like Aff...but hopefully that slowpoke (Aum, not trying to be mean here) can step up to the plate and protect Aff from all the bad things and make it official that they are together...urgh...if i could just have a wish...and hopefully our Ateam realize soon that they are meant for each other....

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I think I don't have to repeat on how suck this lakorn is. Instead of focusing so much on Ploy and her dirty schemes, Tik , Tao and Ae triangle relationship, They should use the rest of the lakorn to show how Pe should win Bo's heart back. Just like Sawan Biang. Ken did so many wrongdoings to Ann, and with just a few sentences for redemption is not going to do. He has to prove it to her!!!

It was so unrealistic just how Pe's tears can persuave Bo's to forgive him in just one take. And the wedding scene was like 3 seconds! While we have to bear and watch those unnecessary scenes of other supporting actors in the film. what the heck?!!! I would do the ending scene differently. After the wedding scene, I would flash forward to 2 years later,and present it with a family back yard party, where it shows Little Boong-gie running around being chase by JeangLa while his wife or fiance (the pretty secretary) is BBQing or eating. And Pe and Bo talking sweetly to each other, and Pe smiling & rubbing on Bo's big stomach, And Bo telling Pe that it is going to be a girl this time. !

fun

Expired Sarnie
aww i bailed this lakorn at ep.3..i dunno why i was so hyped bout it..then i juz died on me..anyways so gals how did the lakorns go? anything reallie special? i heard some gals said they didn't like tat Aum slept around a lot??
That wasn't the main issue. I think there wasn't so much romance going on and plot really stinks. The lakorn lack a lot of things. And I feel that Aff didn't give it her all. Her acting seems to have gone downhill from my point of view. I wasn't convince one bit.

http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/10/almost-30/

By the way, anyone read the coverage in lyn’s blog??? Aff’s father has to make his appearance to fend off Songkran’s advances on his previous daughter. Even her dad does not approve of him or find him likable in any way. I believed her dad just couldn’t bear to see poor Aff suffer in silence. Even though, she tried to handle the matters/rumors in low profile and graciously by not badmouthing anyone but that did not stop Songkran and the media in exploiting her. Fortunately, her father is there to protect and support her. I am sure that Aff has made her stand with regard to her relationship with Songkran and that is NO!!!!......We are absolutely not possible….And hopefully that guy is smart enough to back off……
Regardless if the rumor of Songkran and her is true or not, Thai celebrities usually bring out either one of their parent or both to tone down the rumors. I don't think it has to do with Songkran going near her or her father protecting her from Songkran.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I also think that the ending needs to bit a longer. They need to cut down on Nian - give her the divorce paper and let her do her things again.

Pe needs to beg Bo more. The wedding needs to be longer and of course our last scene should be much more longer and sweeter (though it is already sweet because I love the way Aum and Aff hugged each other :wub: so tight and very very sweet love :wub:)

they need to give the 1 hour ending just only Aum and Aff - to make up all this craziness we have to go thru before the lakorn ends.

Again - this lakorn is just average - Not SUCK - but average. I do think more editing and stronger plot is necessary. They really need to have more of Aum and Aff to make the lakorn watchable!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
*Sigh...It finally ended. The ending wasn't too bad. Could have been better. Like ^^^ said above. The ending scenes between Pae and Bo at the end was too, too short. Every scene with Nian and Pae was wayyy longer than any of Pae and Bo's scenes. Pae should have begged more and cried more. haha. Ploy did a great job at crying. Ploy really out-did Aff in this drama. Aff's character was too weak. But anyways, I'm glad it has ended well. :)

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
I wanted to said this lakorn is a completely wasted for ATEAM but damn, the way Aum hugged Aff,(yes, not PE and BO!) was beyond sweet!!
The comfortable zone and the chemistry between them in here is beyond all the works they've done together. And because of that, I refuse
to said it's a completely wasted but GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH freaking stupid director/writer/editor or whoever in charge of this project need
a good slap in the face for doing such a loosely job! After the 'MAIN' lead going through more than half of the lakorn not seeing each
other, all we get to see them 'TOGETHER' is the last few mins?!!!!!! arghhh Don't want to think anymore. The more I think, the more
my blood's boil.

cecilia, please make another MVs of all their scenes together. I'm too piss off to fast-forward scenes I could careless.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm mad with the lakorn too but I'm starting to miss it. I miss it because we won't be able to see Aum and Aff for a while. I'm watching the ending for too many times. I love it. Aum and Aff have so much chemistry and of course their comfort zone - Aff letting Aum hugging her like that and of course the way she hugged him back :wub: Lakorn is not great but Aum and Aff is still awesome!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I have to agree..the only reason i'm watching NM (though skipping some episodes) is because ATEAM. I particularly love epi 1,3,4, 11 (towards the end, esp after pawan saw his son for the first time), 12 and definitely 13 (i;m watching as i am writing this) :lol: . the drama doesn't do a lot of justice for ATEAM. not much focussed on them. not much passion and intensity. the next time they act together, pls producers give them something strong, something intimate and of course can draw the audience interest. it's sad to see the ratings for NM. more surprisingly, this is the only lakorn which i have not made any fanmade MV while it was still on air. go figure!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I hope to see some MVs - I will try to make some as well - I wonder what's a good program and easy though?

This lakorn suppose to be like the most romantic Ateam's lakorn but somehow it didn't turn out that way. They cut so much screentime from Ateam. That's the reason why I didn't like it. I hope they could be together till like episode 8 and have from there to episode 12 for all the seperation and agony. Then reconcile from 13-14. That would be awesome. Still then, Ateam still remain the same for me. I LOVE THEM the MOST!!! :wub:

Aum and Aff never fail me - their chemistry is sky rocketing whenever they are together. I love them more after watching the ending of Namtan Mai

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Here is another 3 new BHTS clips of Ateam in HK filming - i haven't see these yet until today. Ateam looked way too cozy with each other.

I was if there a download link to this or even youtube. This site take a while to upload

http://www.atmchinesefanclub.com/read.php?tid=4722

check it out. Aum and Aff is a natural toward each other!

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
you need password in order to log in and watch it. But these clip were shooted when they were in Macau at night. I am sure many of us have watch part of it. It is true that Aff is comfortable with Aum, as Aum seem to be looking after her. At the ending scene of NM, when Pe put his head against Bo's chest, I was at awe! There must be a great amount of comfort in order to do that. Although the part with thier honeymoon when he kissed her. I think he did kiss her just a light peck on the lip, but not a kiss, kiss. just bad angle. I can see Aff was blushing.

I just hope the news with Songkran will die out, it seems like he is getting popular and got awarded for being a hot guy all of a sudden. Maybe through Pinky and Aff scandal!!hehehehe
Aff should have a hint that many people donot like Songkran guy and she should be aware.
I believe that the public, and gossips from the newpapers can have an impact on a relationship. With Aff being famous, everything she and Songkran do will be watched and criticized carefully now. It will make you or will break you!!! so far the news on Aff is pretty negative as she began to realize it!! that is why her Dad is by her side now!!!!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I did saw the clips but I want to download it because I like the interaction between Aum and Aff when they are off-camera. That is natural chemistry!
I really did think that Aum and Aff kissed in the end. I watched that part many many times and trying to locate the angle between Aum and Aff's lips. Oh yeah, they did kissed as to what I have observe. But like you said, is like a touch on the lips not like kiss, kiss, kiss right? Aff does looked shy afterward :wub: and Aum seems happy too :lol:

Anyway, with Aff and Songkran. I do believe they are dating based on the latest clip that I saw with Aff - she seems a bit "uncertain" about what she should said - she didn't speak much as what she have to say before like her other interviews. Things are definitely bad for Aff right now. I don't think she mind much about people not liking Sangkran though but she should be really careful of what she is doing with him or else she could lose her popularity from there. I hope that is not the case. Aff should just be single - that's all I got to saw. And what happen to Aum - no news or anything. He must be busy doing the Idol Project and filming the lakorn with Benz.

cecilia

Staff member
^he's busy with the IDOL PROJECT I and shooting SYT with Benz.

As for Aff, she's taking promotional jobs -- sad that reporter are after her and her relationship with songkran. She also cleared the rumor of her throwing tantrum and demand songkran's worker to get fire, its' all false.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I haven't seen the last episodes yet... too busy watching Autumn's Concerto lol
I'll just watch it tomorrow ^_^ can't wait for a new ATEAM lakorn... I hope they make another one soon ^_^

JennieN

sarNie Adult
sadly - there are no youtube links or else it would be better. I can download if its in youtube!

Aff- I know she not the person who throw tantrums and especially for that kind of thing. Please, Aff is a lady - she does not need to do that

Aum - I hope his IDOL PROJECT is a success. He seems to work very hard on that. I love this man :wub:
He will have a fan meeting for thai fans sometime in November and following that will be for Chinese fans. He is just so sweet thinking about all his fans!!!!

I REALLY MISS MY ATEAM TOGETHER!!