Namtarn Pichukkana & Ken Theeradeth (SARANAEDARA vol. 2 no. 51 May 2013)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Pichy and Ken look cute on the cover and inside picture, but seriously, there's nothing yet between them. :scratchchin: Mai looks nice in the first picture on the cover, but then so unattractive on the second one. Bad hairstyle, too (yes, I know it's for a photo shoot lol; they have weird concepts most of the time xD). More news about Tar and Ploy's breakup...

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I can not wait to see Ken and Pichy lakorn...they seem like a cute couple and this is her first lakorn :D

They need to stop photoshopping her pics caused each time i see her, the more she look fake and i think she cute lol

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:
I can not wait to see Ken and Pichy lakorn...they seem like a cute couple and this is her first lakorn :D

They need to stop photoshopping her pics caused each time i see her, the more she look fake and i think she cute lol

Hmm, she is a little more appealing on screen. :yes: Oh, they do that to all the Thai daras' photo shoots. ;)

AikOm^_^

Edit: Lol, I've found out that Namtarn is "Pichy's" real name. :D I've edited her name and will start calling her by her real name, Namtarn, from now on. :)