Nang Show

tinah

sarNie Coma
another one of my fav of ann's..she has so many good lakorns..lol..two thumbs up for the whole cast and director p'gai..it took a whole year to shoot this..but yeh im glad ann didnt get with nott in the ending cuz after what he did..

cecilia

Staff member
^i love this lakorn...
the plot is so good..

the Nott totally deserve what he did to the Ann...
but one thing i dont' like is..she's as stubborn as Nid..wont' forgive him at ALL.. but again..he deserve it..
that's what happen when you let your first chance pass away..and what he did to Ann sure did came back and got him..:lol:..

BEST LAKORN..TWO THUMBS UP FOR ME TOO..^^

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
As much as I hated Nott's character but I love bad boys! LOLz

But yeah he so deserve it for treating Anne like that. I love this lakorn too need to watch it again when I have time.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
What did Nott to to Ann? I've watched bits and pieces and then got to the ending where Ann had a baby and Nott came to visit.. and she chase him away

tinah

sarNie Coma
Nott cheated on Ann with the n'rai..she was so much in love with him but then he cheated on her :angry: i think thats what happen unless theres more to it..cuz i got bad memories

ling

sarNie Hatchling
yes please reupload! I've never seen this but Ann is my fave all time actress so please please! :D

cecilia

Staff member
i thought someone upload this in youtube. just youtube for it.
but he cheat on her b/c he have to marry him --- false sleeping part? .. can't remember
but yeah. he's cripple at the end and came back asking for forgiveness from ann when ann did that to him and he just brush her off.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
another favorite lakorn of Ann :wub: I hated how Nott treated her like dirt. He used her & kicked her to the curb.. tsk tsk.. & when Ann told him that she loved him & he disappeared... oh man i wanted to kick his ass! He deserves to be kicked to the curb! :angry: