Nangfah Cyber

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i didn't bother to watach it probably boring p'eak is ugly and i think it's his first time to

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sunflower said:
i don't think that guy who played as the ill character in nerng nai suong is the main guy... and numfone isn't really the main character either! that really pissed me off...
dude, are you sure it's not the ill fella from neung nai suang, sunflower? i'm almost positive it's him (just with longer hair). hehe

dang, it really looks like him. ;)

and wow, the cyber girl is so pretty! grrr lol

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i like the dude that plays in nueng nai song. but the other dude.. is ehhhhhhhhh? ;) i like namfon and the cyber girl too.. but i feel this lakorn is ummm not well written. i think the rush the storyline.. ;)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lols miss kay.. i think the guys is okies.. and the girls is pretty.. but .. the lakorn.. is ummm... not to be mean.. but i think its stupid.. its not well written.. and the guys and the new girl acting is not quite there yet..

S

sunflower

Thookatha said:
dude, are you sure it's not the ill fella from neung nai suang, sunflower? i'm almost positive it's him (just with longer hair). hehe

dang, it really looks like him. ;)

and wow, the cyber girl is so pretty! grrr lol
[post="2897"][/post]​

the guy next to numfone in the first pic is the ill guy from nerng nai suong... but i don't think he is the main-main pra aik... sorry if i confused you...

see... look at the pics and stuff from ch.3.... i know that those pics are taken from channel 3 also... but look at this too.. it's really confusing... let me go read the summary...

the guy that is hugging numfone is the guy in the glasses... and the big pic of the girl is the nang fah cyber character...

here is another one...

okay.. i got this from ch.3... and i gotta say that it is the most confusing story ever! basically... wit(the guy with the glasses) likes numfone... but numfone likes ranapope(the guy from nerng nai suong)... wit and ranapope are friends from school... numfone likes ranapope! when pacharin(cyber angel) comes into the picture... she helps them to make the wedding studio(the place they work at) better.. since the competitors don't play fair... numfone askes wit to help her and ranapope to get together.. making wit heart broken.. but ranapope has a girl whom also comes to help the company... and when pacharin comes in.. she and ranapope kinda act like a couple? and try to get wit and numfone together... but at the end... pacharin dissapears making wit realize that he loves her! and numfone and ranapope finally make up? but pacharin comes back again.. and gets married with wit...

what a weird story!!!!! :blink: i think i will skip this story...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
uhhh dude...yeah forreal what a werid story...where's all the story about the computer girl thingy! they need to get their stories out and str8.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
uhhh dude...yeah forreal what a werid story...where's all the story about the computer girl thingy! they need to get their stories out and str8.
[post="4670"][/post]​
i agree with u girl... i mean.. wen i watched it its really weird and freaky looking... i stop watching it right after that cyber girl came out of the computer

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Mos_Koblover said:
wow, namfon looks really pretty i dont care about the peke he's ugh...man that sucks namfon not the neke?!
[post="4744"][/post]​
yea sucks!! bleh the director!