Nangrais in Volume magazine

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i am so addicted to this photoshoot. it's so hot that i have to post again. my dream is to be a nang rai in a lakorn one day!! haha too bad i'm not pursuing acting. just hoping that some random thai director is going to coincidentally bump into me and ask me to portray a nang rai. lmao

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha...who knows..anything is possible. Next thing you know it, we all will probably see you in a lakorn. I'll be like...hey, I've seen her before...anything is possible...anything can happen. Hopefully one day your dream will come true. I'll cheer for you!
As the photoshoot goes, it's good to see these Nangrais in a shoot. I haven't seen Kik S. in a long time. I like her in Mon Ruk Loong Toong. Thanks for sharing these pictures.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
i am so addicted to this photoshoot. it's so hot that i have to post again. my dream is to be a nang rai in a lakorn one day!! haha too bad i'm not pursuing acting. just hoping that some random thai director is going to coincidentally bump into me and ask me to portray a nang rai. lmao
Thookatha...who knows..anything is possible. Next thing you know it, we all will probably see you in a lakorn. I'll be like...hey, I've seen her before...anything is possible...anything can happen. Hopefully one day your dream will come true. I'll cheer for you!
As the photoshoot goes, it's good to see these Nangrais in a shoot. I haven't seen Kik S. in a long time. I like her in Mon Ruk Loong Toong. Thanks for sharing these pictures. Sorry for posting two times.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
As the photoshoot goes, it's good to see these Nangrais in a shoot. I haven't seen Kik S. in a long time. I like her in Mon Ruk Loong Toong. Thanks for sharing these pictures. Sorry for posting two times.
hahaha thank you. you're gonna be the first person i mention if i ever make as a nang rai in a lakorn. but don't hold your breath...just in case. LOL

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
hot looking nang'rai. The photoshoot are well done and professional.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
sorry to say, but some of the pics looked like adult photoshoot...showing tooo much. It's over the board of the term "sexy" to the term "slutty"..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:lol: nang'rai wouldn't be nang'rai if they're all covered up & sweet & innocent!

Gosh, I would loveee to be a nang'rai too. I get to make a move or drug the pra'ek. LMAO

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ lol Noy.. yeah the nang'lais have all the fun.

speaking of nang'lai, to me, I think Pei panward is the meanest and bitchiest nang'lai ever!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^ lol Noy.. yeah the nang'lais have all the fun.

speaking of nang'lai, to me, I think Pei panward is the meanest and bitchiest nang'lai ever!!!!
Aweee no doubt Lome!! Specially in Ngao Asoke <_<
poor pueng had to endure pei's evilness!
But she's sooo good at being bad. :lol:

dark_angel22

sarNie Egg
I ain't gonna lie, the nangrais in here are fierce and I really like this photo shoot. Time for them to get their shine on. Really I think some of them are better actresses than quite a handful of the nangekes out there. If a nangrai makes you wanna jump into the tv/screen and slap her down once or twice then you know she can act LOL But don't jump on me now LOL Just IMO, that's all. :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i guess they didnt have aom sakaojai.. that girl is evil.. lmao.. i agree with ceci's post lol..

peemai.. peemai peemai.. lalalala.. hehe..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol.. i guess they didnt have aom sakaojai.. that girl is evil.. lmao.. i agree with ceci's post lol..

peemai.. peemai peemai.. lalalala.. hehe..
LOL. Aom S is in there. Goodness if she's not in there then there's no point in having this shoot! she's like one of the oldie nang'rai! who i absolutely love. :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. hahaha oh my bad i see her now.. lol.. i mustve been blind lol.. she is such a great n'rai.. hehe..

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Nangrai's are hot! It's true also that some of these girls are better actresses than some of the nang'eks.