nas las yaj(from laos i think)

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i just wanted to say that i just heard his third album in my stingy cousin car and i loved it...the first song was so good that i couldn't stop listening to it...i never knew about this guy until my cousin played it and i was so attracted to it...if you are a fan of singers in lao or thai, i recommend that you buy this cd.......i will try to convince my cousin to lend me that cd so i can upload it.....the whole album is great....i loved every song in it.....

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i didn't know that he did a movie with chao her....i thought that he was just a singer....i still love his song very much...oh, what is the title of the movie that he did her chao her....i want to see it and doest the movie contain his song in it?....

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i know this singer a lot well he not from loas, he from thailand and nope this song is not in the movie that he did with tshaus hawj this song was in the movie that called lam ua luag kom dhau toj ntxa starring luj yaj, iab hawj, and nas las yaj

mainira said:
i didn't know that he did a movie with chao her....i thought that he was just a singer....i still love his song very much...oh, what is the title of the movie that he did her chao her....i want to see it and doest the movie contain his song in it?....
[post="50464"][/post]​

mainira

sarNie Hatchling
i just bought the cd today and it say that he is from laos.....i wonder if we're talking about the same guy