Natural vs. Artificial

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I absolutly agree with what Amira says. I too could care less what they get done, as long as they don't DRASTICALLY change themselves. Minimal changes of enhancement I suppose, not to the point that they begin to look like plastic. Why ramper on about whose better or not because of what they've had done or haven't ppl. It's a choice, THEIR choice. Heck if it makes them feel better, improves their physical appearance, and give them self reasssurance all to them.

Give them all a few years and once they hit rock bottom in this industry I'm sure if not MOST CELEBS get some form of plastic surgery, help, or enhancement:)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Mae said:
Not necessarily..because for filings, braces, etc...insurance is willing to pay for the cost!! But as for comestic procedures, insurance don't pay a dime!!!
[post="152384"][/post]​

I don't know what type of insurance you have but if you're over a certain age(usually adults) they will not pay for it unless it is medically necessary. Mine was not paid for because it was considered cosmetic. Anyways regardless of whether or not it is covered by your insurance provider, it's still considered a cosmetic procedure to correct your teeth to make them look straighter in most cases.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Wah...natural beauty means no enhancement period?

There's goes my Sheisedo and my Oil of Olay...dang...lol

okay okay seriously...we all know most gals don't let themselves age gracefully that's why the beauty industry is booming...but last time I check getting braces, veneers, or those other things etc were considered orthodontic procedures and not plastic surgery....

Anyhow I don't view those who got it done any less than those who are natural...beauty is only skin deep...what matter is their personality and if what is shown on the outside parellel to the inside, that if it's beauty wise...translation you're a nice person. Then that's all that matters...to judge a person based solely on their enhancement is pretty close minded....but if anything annoys me is those that did do surgery but yet claim their natural...now those annoy me...but definitely no Hate from me.

I still support Janie, Numfon, Aum, and Noon despite their enhancement. :)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
Shoot if I have the money I would do lots to myself .. I mean if god cant make you perfect why not right? as long as you're happy. I dont want drastic though.. michael jackson-ish is a big NONO lolz.. but these stars are beautiful.. I can care less too if they got anything done... acting is all about skills lolz.. well and looks kinda.. where did noon get her nose done?? i wanna get the same nose lolz hahah what did janie do??

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
tang071 said:
ok if i say this dont kill me but did kob really not have anything done?? her nose looks sharper than before.
[post="152268"][/post]​
I ever post this in here before. I don’t know how to answer your question. So you have to check it by yourself.

Does she still look the same or anything different on her nose? You have to check it by yourself....

Now

This picture takes almost 13 years old.

This picture is before Kob became to be star.

Here caps from P’Kob first lakorn lol...Poyong

Hehehe...P'Kob looks so cute in here lol...

This picture when she was a child. Her nose looks the same to me lol.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
When was getting your teeth straighten comestic procedure? If I was go get braces and straighten my teeth you say that's comestic procedure. For me having comestic procedure is going under the knife. Fixing what's outside of apperance, your eyes, cheek, lips, breast, etc.

Well, Noon got her nose fix, due to a filming accident. Janie got her eyes lifted and cheek implants. Both of them came out about it on an article.

sarN

sarNie Granny
if it make them look pretty it all cool . I don't mind. Beauty is from the inside even though there are flaws in the outside and if a little fixing up does the job ...it no biggie go ahead on.

Just don't lie like me .. im old but im in denial so i tell ppl im 16 but my face tell a differ story lolllll

charm

sarNie Egg
Sarn u crack me up :loool: :loool: ... funny girl :p

BlueMoon said:
Wah...natural beauty means no enhancement period?

There's goes my Sheisedo and my Oil of Olay...dang...lol

okay okay seriously...we all know most gals don't let themselves age gracefully that's why the beauty industry is booming...but last time I check getting braces, veneers, or those other things etc were considered orthodontic procedures and not plastic surgery....

Anyhow I don't view those who got it done any less than those who are natural...beauty is only skin deep...what matter is their personality and if what is shown on the outside parellel to the inside, that if it's beauty wise...translation you're a nice person. Then that's all that matters...to judge a person based solely on their enhancement is pretty close minded....but if anything annoys me is those that did do surgery but yet claim their natural...now those annoy me...but definitely no Hate from me.

I still support Janie, Numfon, Aum, and Noon despite their enhancement. :)
[post="152457"][/post]​
RIGHT ON bluemoon! ^_^ Just what i was thinking but u put it better than me! I know this is old saying, but beauty really is on the inside... so no matter how beautiful ur, if ur ugly on the inside than ur also ugly on the outside!

If natural beauty is no enhancement at all, than half the people in this world are fake :lol: ...think of all the people who have make-up & braces (not to mention those who went under the knife):sweat: well i guess i have no natural beauty then :unsure:

charm

sarNie Egg
nancyvang said:
When was getting your teeth straighten comestic procedure? If I was go get braces and straighten my teeth you say that's comestic procedure. For me having comestic procedure is going under the knife. Fixing what's outside of apperance, your eyes, cheek, lips, breast, etc.

Well, Noon got her nose fix, due to a filming accident. Janie got her eyes lifted and cheek implants. Both of them came out about it on an article.
[post="152523"][/post]​
BTW, what happened to noon? :huh: what kind of a filming accident was it & for what lakorn?

well, at least noon & janie admitted it!... no wonder janie looks sooo pretty now than several yrs b4... but oh wells B)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i have no problem about people getting plastic surgery but gettting teethe fix is part of that come on..like nancy and blue said there goes my make up and skin products

shubby

sarNie Adult
hehhehe....it doesn't matter if they have a plastic surgery or watever...as long as the stars have a good heart..not being bitchy..i'm fine with it...if have a plastic surgery will make them boost their confident then...it's their choice...

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
as long as they don't go overboard with it, it's fine with me. i hate those actresses who do a little too much that u notice it and it starts getting annoying like that nang rai in duang jai patiharn. i find her nose really annoying. correct me if u think it's natural. :D

i never knew noon did plastic surgery. still luv her acting tho!

moilee

sarNie Adult
Hey...I hope nobody has anythings against noi Kob. She looks the same as before. Even she didn't straight her teeth, her old one would be fine on her. Getting her teeth's straighten is considering less than minor cosmetic...but we are talking about cutting your flesh or skin here. Any sharp thing goes throught your skin are consider biggie surgery....straighten her teeth doesn't even consider minor surgery......so I think we needed to drop this subject. One quick question, who has Janie's old pix when she didn't have that surgery done....just curious....she couldn't look that bad......wow...that is condering big surgery at the very young age.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
i jus think its up to them what they want to look like its there boies and that

cecilia

Staff member
^HER NOSE . .

i wouldn't mind doing it if i have the money for it.. lol ..

i thought insurance cover for cosmetic, at least at my old work place, they do, only a certain percentage though.. lol

onahc

sarNie Elites
the only natural beauty in that list is ann. kob is not beautiful, just cute. paula is just an average white girl, nothing special about her. boo is attractive. noon needs to get her money back for the bad nose job. janie is not even n'ek material, she's far from it, don't know how she got to be a leading actress. aum and numfon both look good with plastic sugery, more power to them.

It doesn't really matter if they do or don't do plastic surgery. I totally respect those who haven't and are a natural beauty, but those others who have done plastic already are pretty before. Just adding a little "something" to make it better (even some don't actually help). Aum & Noon, well - they're both my favorite actresses. I've seen pictures of them before they look fine before just make them look better than before. Pure beauty, with a little help.

It doesn't matter they're all prettier than us :p