Natural vs. Artificial

katia

sarNie Hatchling
p'kob and p' anne is the hottest that actress in thailand, so good to see that they are natural

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
natural or not, it's what is inside that counts the most!! If I had the money I would try to fix some things too.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
i want a hairless face without waxing or threading and bigger ears for more piercings, not too expensive i hope. yeah, so let the womyn enjoy themselves with the money they earn :D it's all the same when it's in the grave anyhow.

noungning

Heartless
ahah man it means i've had cosmetic enhancement because i've been using toothpaste to clean my teeth? :rolleyes:

ahaha but i understand where u are coming from onahc, teeth whitening and any type of procedure to make yourself look better can be considered cosmetic enhancement i.e. using make-up, toners, bronzers, tanning all artificial enhancements, but not plastic surgery cosmetic enhancement lol going under the knife to stick things into your body or sucking it out of your body. 2 different type of things. and probably a few people explained.

funny, i was just reading about mod from four mod denying she had a rhinoplasty. which many people commented that it was a big mistake as she looks worse than before.

i'm sure ann t also had some procedures on her teeth...likely whitening also, it's been introduced to thailand recently and slow catching into the entertainment area finally because some of them really needs it.