Nee Chewit

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering if any dubbing company ever dubbed a thai lakorn called "Nee Chewit" into Hmong? It stars Nam Rapeepat and Bee Matika.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like bee matika.. her acting isn't all that good.. not suitable for na-ek roles.. :) thats what i think.. :)

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
YM_gurl said:
i don't like bee matika.. her acting isn't all that good.. not suitable for na-ek roles.. :) thats what i think.. :)
[post="113684"][/post]​
i agree, but this was a pretty good series...and even tho nam is good-looking....i don't think he suits the p'ek roles either...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
eMAewhY said:
i agree, but this was a pretty good series...and even tho nam is good-looking....i don't think he suits the p'ek roles either...
[post="113710"][/post]​
oh yes,how can i forget about the pa-ek.. nam rapeepat.. not suitable for pa-ek yet.. both of them.. not just yet.. but maybe soon.... :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
1st time here posting lol i like both nam and bee they both good actor/actress n this lakorn was ok

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Don't think the hmong will translate this, because na'ek and pra'ek are not popular among the hmong community. You konw what, I want them to translate for Benja Keeta Gwarm Rak (Melody of Love). It has 5 na'ek and pra'ek and all the couple are different and cute. Nam was among one of the pra'ek along with Big, Au, Cee, and Pai.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
i liked this lakotn a lot. Because the begining was very good. Nam and Bee made a hot couple. Bee was cute! But.. i got to say.. acting was bad...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
dee_vang said:
i liked this lakotn a lot. Because the begining was very good. Nam and Bee made a hot couple. Bee was cute! But.. i got to say.. acting was bad...
[post="115437"][/post]​
yup! :p agree..

s395299

sarNie Egg
I have to admit that nam and bee both aren't the best actors but i like the lakorn a lot. i thought some of the things that took place in this lakorn was very creative and never happened in others lakorns before. i think they make i super cute couple. even thought i didn't like revenge part of the lakorn i will hve to say this is on my top ten favorite lakorn list.

i don't think their second lakorn was as good as nee cheewit.

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Comparing Nam to Bee, I think Bee's a better actress. Because Nam's face expression ain't that good. When he's supoose to look sad, he look more mad. And when he's supoose to look mad, he looks more clueless. :unsure:

Nam's a bad actor. SOrry.. only my opinion.

anjos

nancyvang said:
Don't think the hmong will translate this, because na'ek and pra'ek are not popular among the hmong community. You konw what, I want them to translate for Benja Keeta Gwarm Rak (Melody of Love). It has 5 na'ek and pra'ek and all the couple are different and cute. Nam was among one of the pra'ek along with Big, Au, Cee, and Pai.
[post="115156"][/post]​

yep.... agree w/you.....mostly they only translate they na'ek and pra'ek they are most popular are every cute....