Need help finding a Thai-Lakorn with Hmong dubbs?

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Ok, so i saw this Thai-Lakorn and i really enjoy it, but i can't find it anywhere. I don't know the Thai name for it, but it starts that Thai singer Paul - Pattarapon Sinlapajan. It's a really good lakorn with great storylines. In Hmong, the lakorn is called "Niam Lub Kua Muag". So, have any one seen it or heard of it? Where can i watch it if its online somewhere? I looked in Youtube, Stage6, and some Thai link...i even google it out and nothing! So, i would totally appreicate it if anyone know anything about it..please let me know!! Thank you...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
i think it's Rachinee Morlum with Joy S. and she sings right? correct me if im wrong but im pretty shure it is... this was a good lakorn.. i liked most of the songs.. especially the one when joy was singing and her dad was playing the thai instrument.. that part was sad...

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
i think it's Rachinee Morlum with Joy S. and she sings right? correct me if im wrong but im pretty shure it is... this was a good lakorn.. i liked most of the songs.. especially the one when joy was singing and her dad was playing the thai instrument.. that part was sad...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You dont know how long i have been looking for this Lakorn....like i say in my post..i even google it, but no luck since i dont know the Thai name for it. So, thanks again...i truely appreicate it!!!