need help on pc

prisnayang

sarNie Hatchling
hi there everyone,

Do you guys know how to get a free reboot disc for window vista 7?, because i've lost mine while moving to a new house. Now my computer is having problems and i don't know how to fix it. I don't know why all the free space in my pc is all gone plus everything i have in it. Can any one help me with this cause my pc is not dead but i just don't have permission to delete any thing. Can anyone help me? I'll appreciate it a lot thank you.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Try referring to this thread cause from what you describe that is what it sounds like

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/49764-critical-hard-drisk-drive-error/

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Thanks to Tina I was able to remove the virus or malware. Except a lot of my files were moved within my computer, so I couldn't get that part fix, so I went ahead and rebooted my whole computer. I was able to reboot my whole thing to factory out of the box condition without a disc. I also helped a friend do the same thing w/ Windows 7. You might not need the disc for Windows Vista either. You just give it a try.