need help with a recipe.....

kaythoj

sarNie Egg
I have been trying this recipe for weeks but it doesn't seem to be wokring well... so, i'm asking around to see if anyone know the recipe for the sponge cake (ncuav phom)sold at a lot of the asian stores. It usually is just consisted of rice flour, water and yeast. what i need is the amount of each to mix together. if you can help me, that would be so awesome... Thank you in advance.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
I have been trying this recipe for weeks but it doesn't seem to be wokring well... so, i'm asking around to see if anyone know the recipe for the sponge cake (ncuav phom)sold at a lot of the asian stores. It usually is just consisted of rice flour, water and yeast. what i need is the amount of each to mix together. if you can help me, that would be so awesome... Thank you in advance.
hey got the same problem too...ive tried it a couple of times buh it neva worked for me so i gave up and buy it already made now....lol....cause i get di small ones 4 for a dollar....so i said why bother....

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg

ncuav phom doesn't have yeast in it. what you need is sticky rice, regular rice, sugar, op. soy bean. steam both rice in separate steamers, cool and then mix it in together--when do this can mix in the soy bean and sugar. and some water to make is hold together. then mix it well and shape it. steam and then store it in cool place. when bring it back out to eat it can be bake in the oven to get the yellow crispy texture.