Need some help finding an old Thai Lakorn!!

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Well, i dont have the movie nor do i have the cover so there goes my help...hehehe....i dont even remembered the title. However, i do remembered some parts of the lakorn and the plot of the lakorn. Let me share the plot with you guys and some of the parts that i do remembered....hopefully it'll be enough for someone out there to know what im talking about it. Thank you all in advance....ur time is greatly appreciate it..!!

The lakorn start out with the main character name MaiVang and her bf....they were living in a poor place and work hard each day. One day, MaiVang told her bf that she was pregnet and dont know what to do. Her bf didnt want the baby so he started hitting her....she got scared and took off. By that time she was about 7-8 months pregnet and it was hard for her. While on the bus to a new town she met this one couple who help her put her stuff away and become friends with her. The wife of the couple show MaiVang her wedding ring and told her that they were on their way to see her husband's families....the other woman was 7-8 months pregnet as well. After a few hours, the bus got into an accident and the couple died along with some of the other people. MaiVang and her baby made it and was taken to the hospital....while she's there, the couple who she has met on the bus family came to see her. The family thought MaiVang was their daughter-in-law because she was wearing the ring that the wife showed her on the bus before the accident. So, the family took MaiVang and her baby home to care for in-place of their son....they treated her nicely and welcome her with open arms except for Tou ( i think thats his name). He think that MaiVang is not his brother's wife and that she was an con-artist who was just using their families money. Later on, he fall in love with MaiVang knowing that she's not his brother's wife...he take her shopping, out to eat, and whatever else she wanted to do. MaiVang was starting to fall in love with him as well, but she know that she cant cause she was mistaken for their real daughter-in-law. One day, her ex bf found out that she was living with a wealthy family who love her and her baby dearly so he track her down and start demanding money from her...if she didnt give him money he would go and tell the family the truth and MaiVang would be destory. So she sneak a few hundred dollars to him at a hotel he was staying, but she got tried when he ask for more money and she was running out of money. Instead of telling Tou about the problem, she plan to kill her ex bf so he wont be a pain in her life and stay out of her baby's life as well. That day when she got to the hotel, he was already dead and the police were on their way....MaiVang went to the police station and told her story of how she became that family's dead daughter-in-law and how she knew her ex bf. After a woman came in...confussing that she was the one who killed MaiVang's ex bf....the police let her go so her and Tou can celebrate their wedding.

I really enjoy this lakorn....the last time i saw it was yrs ago and never saw it again. So if anyone out there know where i can watch it or download it....i would greatly appreciate it. I saw the Hmong-dubb only, but i dont mind the Thai one just as long as i get to see again :D .

taeyang_vip

sarNie Egg
it sound like that taiwanese drama "Magic Ring" except for the part she tried to murder her ex-bf. Sorry, I don't watch thai lakorn that much so I don't know.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
oh i know which one you're talking about but i don't remember the title tho. but let me go check then i'll get back to you ok.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Khun Nai Sai Lom, I think that's the Thai title but then yeah it's hard to find or even no longer availabe now. hopefully you get your hands on it again. I used to have it but I accidentally recorded Rurouni Kenshin over it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know lol..seem like everyone is trying to watch and find tat movie...it's prettie hard to get your hands on though...so while searching..i'm watching "Tus Txiv Yuam Nqi" which also have the same pra'ek...lol

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
oh i know which one you're talking about but i don't remember the title tho. but let me go check then i'll get back to you ok.
Thank you so much...i appreciate it. Please do let me know if you found out anything about the lakorn.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, its pretty hard to find the lakorn in Hmong and Thai. I've looked on Youtube, Google, Yahoo, and so on, but nothing on it. Anyone who has the lakorn in Hmong or Thai mind uploading it or sending it to me and i'll make a copy of it then send your movie back with S&H paid for?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, its pretty hard to find the lakorn in Hmong and Thai. I've looked on Youtube, Google, Yahoo, and so on, but nothing on it. Anyone who has the lakorn in Hmong or Thai mind uploading it or sending it to me and i'll make a copy of it then send your movie back with S&H paid for?

i was looking at the "old lakorn" section..they made a thread for it...and i tink Sarn said she found it and uploaded in buddie media i checked but couldn't find it...maybe u should ask Sarn if she still has it for upload...though i dun see Sarn much around the forum anymore...busy busy girl...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much...i appreciate it. Please do let me know if you found out anything about the lakorn.
yea the title is hlub yuav kev. but yea i can't seem to find it anywhere on the net either. it's kinda hard to find it now and days. you might as well just wait and go look for it during the hmong new year because now those sellers are converting those old movies back then from vhs to dvd so you might have some luck on finding it there.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know the Thai name for the lakorn? I dont think its "Khun Nai Sai Lom" or is it? I cant find it anywhere using that name...not even an image.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
lol....i remember seeing dat movie....but aniwase the american is called "Miss Winterbourne" and stars rickie lake and di guy from the mummy...cant remember his name....i know no one asked for it...buh just like to share....and i fink dis is the original one and all others were the remake....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. i used to watch this all the time >_< .. this was the first time i saw pol.. he was so kute.. her bf was such a b**** tho..

cecilia

Staff member
Khun Nai Sai Lom is the right name for the lakorn ja.
i used to have the Hmong version but i can't find where it is.
i think i still have the thai version -- i'll go and see if i can find it in my vhs stock :lol:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i remember tat one...the p'ek name was sumthing i for go but there's like 2 part i think i know whaqt u're tallking about i have the movie too.. the cover with the n'ek n p'ek on the roses..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Na'ek name was Mai Vang, Pra'ek name Tou Lee, and his dead twin's name is Tou Long. lol. I have this movie, Hmong Dubb on VHS but haven't found a way to transfer it to DVD. I remember sarn uploaded the Thai version with was a mini series, but I never got a chance to download it.

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you all for helping and taking ur time out to look for the lakorn. I appreciate it much and many wonderful "Thanks" to all of you guys who help.