Kelly23

sarNie Egg
Kelly23 said:
My friend found this video titled ''1''
Anyone could give it's title, please?
Thanks in advance
P.S. Need title in Thai and English for hope of finding full series

If i had i would of posted it as well.
He just got this he said 3 years ago and no idea where that is now.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
The actress is Saiparn Apinya and the actor is Alex Rendell.... as for the drama.. nothing is clicking in my head.

There was a sitcom? that the two were in but... it wasn't on ch3.. it was for ch5 called ระเบิดเถิดเทิง รุ่น 3.  <--- I'm not sure if it's this one.

I can't read Thai, so... hopefully someone can help read what is written on the first image?

cecilia

Staff member
Alex has a mystery serie back in the days ... She might be in there with him. When I get a chance to be on the computer, I'll try to look into it for you.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
That is the one ^^^ You guys are geniuses! Lol. I didn't know how I would even begin to search just from the screenshots alone.

stephanie_t_3

sarNie Egg
It wasn't that bad. I just typed in the Thai letters from the first picture on the google translate keyboard and searched that up.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok here is a mystery I need solving. Been looking for this for many years. Anyone remember this story: There were 3 of them 2 guy and a girl. The nang'ek and pra'ek grew up together and they actually like each other. Pra'ek went into the army (want to say airforce?) and brought home a friend when he got older. The friend fell in love with the nang'ek and the pra'ek encourage her to like his friend even though it hurts his heart because the friend saved his life. The nang'ek and the friend got engage because she got mad at the pra'ek for caring about his friend more then her but then the friend died. At the end, she was encouraged to marry someone else again and once again only agree because it was what pra'ek wanted but it turned out that the new groom was actually him.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ok here is a mystery I need solving. Been looking for this for many years. Anyone remember this story: There were 3 of them 2 guy and a girl. The nang'ek and pra'ek grew up together and they actually like each other. Pra'ek went into the army (want to say airforce?) and brought home a friend when he got older. The friend fell in love with the nang'ek and the pra'ek encourage her to like his friend even though it hurts his heart because the friend saved his life. The nang'ek and the friend got engage because she got mad at the pra'ek for caring about his friend more then her but then the friend died. At the end, she was encouraged to marry someone else again and once again only agree because it was what pra'ek wanted but it turned out that the new groom was actually him.

Who is the p'ek and n'ek? 

Was Oh Warut the p'ek? If it is, then that could be "พี่เลี้ยง/Pee Lieng"

Here is the title, is this the right one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3-53VcMFYQ

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
If I remember correctly at the end of Pee Liang n'ek didn't know she was about to married p'ek either.  Yes it was a very good lakorn.

I think I remember something like that, but not sure about the name. 

Another one that has similar storyline is คำมันสัญญา, but I believe she died at the end.

It will help if you know who was in it. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought it was Kammansanya too but yeah that's not it either because the nang'ek died at the end. In the lakorn, the pra'nang were next door neighbors so they grew up together. His friend died in the line of duty before their wedding. They were both in the military wearing white so in the end he ask her mom if he can marry her and they set up this wedding to make her think that she was going to marry someone else. I want to say they remade it twice but yeah I don't quite remember who the pra'nang were.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh it sound so familiar, now I'm going to be crazy thinking about it too :weee: :wackonut:  HAHA

Hopefully someone can help you out. :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
haha I've been going crazy for years because that scene and the scene of the 3 of them sitting on the lawn with the friend playing his guitar always plays in my head.