Need TNT Dubbing Email address

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
does anyone know the TNT dubbing group's email address? i think they do a pretty good job of dubbing and the vidoe quality is pretty good too. i just wanted to suggest to them to dubb a few of my favorite lakorns that no one has surprisingly picked up to dubb. they are always pretty original in the ones they pick...i mean know one else really does the ones they choose to do. if someone could get me the email address that would be great! thanks in advance!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
why dont you call them? i think its works better...at least for me. :D
ok, does anyone have a number for TNT? i don't know b/c you know what would i say...i mean can i just say it all in English...does anyone know if an older person or younger person deals w/ the phone calls... i think they're from Cali...i somewhat remember a commerical for some heating/cooling system in Cali before getting to the "feature presentation"...thanks in advance for the number!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
they're located in Fresno, California...i'll get u the # in the morning jah....hmm..i'm not related to TNT but i'm am related to SUN...

hmm anyone know wat happened to they're website..didn't TNT use to have one..argh! tat was so helpful..

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
they're located in Fresno, California...i'll get u the # in the morning jah....hmm..i'm not related to TNT but i'm am related to SUN...

hmm anyone know wat happened to they're website..didn't TNT use to have one..argh! tat was so helpful..
kashie love your banner. hey, if possible can you give the number and the email address. thanks...hmm...they used to have a website...too bad they don't have it anymore!