nee's

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

havent done this since 2005... 3 hrs this took me! i remember when i was able to do this in 10-15 minutes... it must be my old age...

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

i don't think i like small banners anymore :scratchchin:

... :) y'all are sweet. hope you'd like the rest of them. i'm still struggling with the PS CS5

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I love the PInky Banner so damn much!! It looks so gorgeous <3
I love your Gif Banners,,Cute!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

... insomnia rears it's ugly butt again...

1) i wish i was as pretty as yaya
2) i wish i was as young as yaya
3) i wish i was as tall as yaya

... cougar status on high alert for Mark Parin in Patapee Lehruk :)

cecilia

Staff member
Gotta say that i could not agree more on being a cougar .. i do it for Nadech and Mark ^^

Great blending on DJA na .. gotta be the fever that bring you back to where you start.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

does anyone know where i can find great pictures of mark & mint?

Gotta say that i could not agree more on being a cougar .. i do it for Nadech and Mark ^^

Great blending on DJA na .. gotta be the fever that bring you back to where you start.
- omg... i don't know why i came back really... lol, i miss the thai lakorn world i guess? :) but dude... i saw patapee lehruk on air... stayed up & fell asleep afterwards to watch it :D

i love your gifs. i don't remember how to even make gifs anymore lol
- dude it took me awhile to figure it out again :)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Cute Works.
Your Banners are making me MELT.
They're way too awesome<3
Love it,,glad that you're back to the lakorn world:]

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
those are really cute ja...gosh i want to do gifs but it seems so frustrating just reading the tutorials lol

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

... i might change this look later... but the good news is.. i attacked the screen caps like i was trying to conquer the world :numchuck:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I love your banner of PLR! And the gif of Mark & Mint is totally melting my heart! Love at first sight <3

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

either i have a lot of time on my hand... or i just dont have a life. i plan on making a PLR gif a 'one per episode' kinda deal. :dance1:

ahhhh mark & mint <3 <3 <3
as for pictures of them, you can look through the gallery of them at thaitv3.com, channel 3's website.
here's the link to their pictures: http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/แกลเลอรีดาราช่อง3/2115/Gallery-ปฐพีเล่ห์รัก.html
thanks... i dunno about you but i saved almost all those images from that site :highfive: