nee's

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
OMG P NEE!! P NING NEE?? MY P NEE??? UR BACK?!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

why yes, yes i don't have a life :D at least not for the weekends.

OMG P NEE!! P NING NEE?? MY P NEE??? UR BACK?!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
lol yeah, HI! it's me. im back :party:

AHHH! I am loving every single one of your PLR gif! Cheraim & Pathapee <3
i'm in love w/ the pair too :) we all are... thank goodness for 40 year anniversary for the four series

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, I love how Mark does his faces! Teehee. I am totally going to be stalking your artwork section for a new update every time I come on SW. (Like I am right now) LOL.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I'm also stalking your thread P Nee.. I miss your artworks... I stil have your tutorials that you made for me.. heheheeh.. I dont photoshop as often as before now... I miss all your old artworks.. What happen to your site ?

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

sad that i am not going to christmas in the park tonight... i hope its sunny next sunday. grrrrr... i dislike FLAKES! ... but i did make this from episode 2 of PLR ... now what to do for the rest of my afternoon?

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Im first!! great stalking right p nee?? lols.... I cant wait for mines banner set!! I love your artworks.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahhhhhhhhhhh i love your gifs of PLR! i couldn't wait for the eng sub so i watched the episodes unsubbed. i just love Mark & Mint, they are sooo cute.

thanks... i dunno about you but i saved almost all those images from that site :highfive:
LMAO, I do too. It's so hard to decide which one I like so I end up saving almost all of them...I usually look at the ones of Mark <3
:highfive:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

... so :) lil moe asked me to make a gif banner for her from a youtube video... :) a first ever for me. i asked her to find the youtube link & to tell me the time :D so i did a lot screen capture of mark & mint. not bad. took me 2 hrs for everything? but i had to balance my son's time as well

jam loey ruk ... seroiusly awesome lakorn :thumbsup:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

got woken up after an hour of sleep @ 430am ... then again @600am ... so i dabbled with color scheming on kwan... :D turned it into a gif banner of course

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
mark and mint look like a cute couple...i'm so jealous~ wow 2 hours...that's dedication :)
i LOVE jlr <3 <3 <3

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =

... so :) lil moe asked me to make a gif banner for her from a youtube video... :) a first ever for me. i asked her to find the youtube link & to tell me the time :D so i did a lot screen capture of mark & mint. not bad. took me 2 hrs for everything? but i had to balance my son's time as well
awwies p nee... i didnt know it took you 2 hours for this.. Thank you for all your hard works.. I love you!!!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... this episode 3 was kinda meh to me but the river hugging scene is cute :D

... nadech fever from DJA right? :)

... i thought about this silly scene... so instead of going to bed i made something out of it... serious insomnia

mark and mint look like a cute couple...i'm so jealous~ wow 2 hours...that's dedication :)
i LOVE jlr <3 <3 <3
- seriously :D i was glad i decided youtube for JLR i didn't even plan on watching it. lucky i did!!

awwies p nee... i didnt know it took you 2 hours for this.. Thank you for all your hard works.. I love you!!!!
- for you? anything :w-scene-pop-corn:

your work is amazing! I am officially jealous!
- practice makes perfect. :) in my case; i had a lot of time from my insomnia a few years back... & suenghee's whore as a good friend (did i spell that wrong?) plus i'm still learning.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
awwwies p nee i love you sooo much.... and i love your artworks... i love the one of with mark and mint hugging the most.... :thumbsup:

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Loving your GIFs.
they're really awesome!
i wish i knew how to make them:]
Love all of them so much!
btw,,ooh.i havent watch ep 3 of PLR yet.