nee's

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... practicing something new... i don't really like it. but aff is still gorgeous

awwwies p nee i love you sooo much.... and i love your artworks... i love the one of with mark and mint hugging the most.... :thumbsup:
- :) always!!

Loving your GIFs.
they're really awesome!
i wish i knew how to make them:]
Love all of them so much!
btw,,ooh.i havent watch ep 3 of PLR yet.
- do you have photoshop? i'm available weekends for lessons via AIM sn: d2balways :welcome: we can start with the basics

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
p nee ka.. t hats sooo lovely.. i wanna learn now to make those shapes you make.. i know you taught me a while back.. but i didnt touch photoshop in a while so i forgot. hehehe..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love them. i agree about episode 3, it was okay for me. i like the hugging scene too but somehow Mark looked really sick during that scene.

LOL I know what you mean, I almost didn't want JLR either. Thankfully I did because I found my hubby Aum <3

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... never knew if her name is Ann or Anne ???

...always been a fan of Paula :) anything new with her?

Are u willing to teach gifs... I want to learn but I don't have aim only msn and FB hehe
- i can make an MSN account or FB me :) just lemme know what you're trying to do. remember :) i only know some stuff about PS so i'm sort of a beginner also.

p nee ka.. t hats sooo lovely.. i wanna learn now to make those shapes you make.. i know you taught me a while back.. but i didnt touch photoshop in a while so i forgot. hehehe..
- we can make the basics for the template. should i do a step by step again?? i make it easy for myself. i make half a template & then copy and rotate layer so that it looks symmetrical :) cuts the work down in halftime

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Oooh,,Loving the new Gifs..Cute! You are sooo good!! :D
& Paula Taylor, she's having a new lakorn with Pong Nawat called Song Pradtana..
it's going to come out next year :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those are so pretty. lol i don't know if it's Ann or Anne, I interchange them all the time. the same goes for other celebrities.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
... never knew if her name is Ann or Anne ???

...always been a fan of Paula :) anything new with her?

- i can make an MSN account or FB me :) just lemme know what you're trying to do. remember :) i only know some stuff about PS so i'm sort of a beginner also.
oooh...okay..well i just wanna know how to make different shape of banners..tired of the same rectangle shape lol

btw, yea like alina said paula is having a new lakorn and she's getting married this month

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Nee, your gifs are amazing! The water fall scene in plr was just so cute! So excited for tomorrow's episode! And DJA fever still continues! I love love Nadech's gif! <3

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
yaya? yeah yeah :)

oooh...okay..well i just wanna know how to make different shape of banners..tired of the same rectangle shape lol
- ok :) available time slot for me is saturday 5pm (cali time) because i have overtime this weekend. yeah! big paycheck :D

Nee, your gifs are amazing! The water fall scene in plr was just so cute! So excited for tomorrow's episode! And DJA fever still continues! I love love Nadech's gif! <3
- i have to sleep for an early test in the morning :( so i wont be able to watch PLR live :( boo!!

... i have no idea what im trying to do... help?

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
oooh.
i love your new GIFs.
awh,sucks..i dont hae photoshop:(
you're so nice to give me lessons<3
btw,,ooh.i love the texture on Yaya:)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
yaya? yeah yeah :)

- ok :) available time slot for me is saturday 5pm (cali time) because i have overtime this weekend. yeah! big paycheck :D
cool...idk if i'll make it on that time...there's soemthing at the temple this weekend....we'll see...oh btw, where are we gonna chat at

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
cool...idk if i'll make it on that time...there's soemthing at the temple this weekend....we'll see...oh btw, where are we gonna chat at
- haha i mean i should be home by 5pm if my co-workers aren't eating out after work. :) got a cell phone? u can text me whenever you are ready to learn :)