nee's

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww, it is so great to see your artwork again.
It's still beautiful and skillful as back then.
Keep up the great work and do keep those beautiful artwork coming.

Would it be okay if I can use this GIF as my signature:

Thank you in advance :)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... i actually wanted the water hose scene :) but i got distracted by the bite. LOL believe me.. i wanna lil bite of mark myself :w-scene-pop-corn:

ahhh that is so creative! Good work!

That's gorgeous!!!!!
- i'm glad i didnt go with my original plan

love both the gifs <3
- & i love mark <3

Aww, it is so great to see your artwork again.
It's still beautiful and skillful as back then.
Keep up the great work and do keep those beautiful artwork coming.

Would it be okay if I can use this GIF as my signature:

Thank you in advance :)
- how many years since i've last seen a post from you? how've you been? (yes, of course, feel free to use any banners. i wont need them all!! :D)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
This is soooo good! I love all your gifs banner :D
Wish I could be as good as you! You are really talented :D Keep up the wonderful works!!!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Nee, your gifs are so awesome! Oh that last one of PLR, that biting scene had me in the Mark biting mode too! It was just soo cute!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
.... jealous that kwan is photogenic... only pet peeve? her nails are freakishly long
** deng, i see 2 mistakes in this banner... will fix later **

This is soooo good! I love all your gifs banner :D
Wish I could be as good as you! You are really talented :D Keep up the wonderful works!!!
- maybe after the holidays when i dont have overtime at work? i can try n make more tutorials??

Nee, your gifs are so awesome! Oh that last one of PLR, that biting scene had me in the Mark biting mode too! It was just soo cute!
- i am sad i didnt see today's episode yet :thumbdown:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
kwan is so gorgeous. love the banner. i agree, i don't like her loooooong fingernails.

sulad

sarNie Adult
- how many years since i've last seen a post from you? how've you been? (yes, of course, feel free to use any banners. i wont need them all!! :D)
Lol, we go way way back in the D2B Fever and Fanfiction Fever years; plus with you MIA.
Thanks for asking, I have been good; How about you and your little family?
Geezy, I miss those old days. D2B Fever! Hehehe.
Thank you so much!
I'm so loving those new ones.
I'm probably going to have to change my signature every week just because of your beautiful artwork; Lol ;)
Keep those fantastic artwork coming! ^_^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Love that new one of Kwan!

PLR was such a cute ending! I'm missing MTEAM on screen already & I just got done watching it. Lol.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... to think if i could hunt down some WPM photos this would've been an awesome look because i couldn't screen caps WPM yet :(... so i made do with the two wallpapers i had LOL... ::note to self:: tutorial on rasterizing text shapes to turn into banner layout for forum!!! totally forgot i could use shape text for banners :D

Oh that Kwan banner is nice! I loved that photoshoot of hers.
- i know... she is BOOTIFUL huh?

Those banners are super cool!!!
- yay, its not just cool... its supercool!!

kwan is so gorgeous. love the banner. i agree, i don't like her loooooong fingernails.
- haha.. dang duangharuthai awesome costume.. someone shoulda made her do something about the nails... it ruined the princess look for me.

Lol, we go way way back in the D2B Fever and Fanfiction Fever years; plus with you MIA.
Thanks for asking, I have been good; How about you and your little family?
Geezy, I miss those old days. D2B Fever! Hehehe.
Thank you so much!
I'm so loving those new ones.
I'm probably going to have to change my signature every week just because of your beautiful artwork; Lol ;)
Keep those fantastic artwork coming! ^_^
i still have d2b fever :) its a mild one.. but i love their first 2 albums... my son is totally awesome! not because im a mom :) but because he is a wonderful 3 year old. haha, you can use the banners anyway u like, i just make them because i feel like it. LOL i dont have a website anymore. ::shrugs:: between school and work, i dont know if i have time to maintain one. (good o' days make us all sound old :D) lol

I love your GIF banners.
They are gorgeous.
thank you

Love that new one of Kwan!

PLR was such a cute ending! I'm missing MTEAM on screen already & I just got done watching it. Lol.
- i just saw it!!! will do PLR screen cap banner... at least 3 different one from the last scene of them hugging alone! what modern technology can do! yippee!

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Your banners are GORGEOUS <33 They looks super cute & it's soooo creative :)
I love the shape of every one of them, You are super talented!!! :D