nee's

sulad

sarNie Adult
i still have d2b fever :) its a mild one.. but i love their first 2 albums... my son is totally awesome! not because im a mom :) but because he is a wonderful 3 year old. haha, you can use the banners anyway u like, i just make them because i feel like it. LOL i dont have a website anymore. ::shrugs:: between school and work, i dont know if i have time to maintain one. (good o' days make us all sound old :D) lol
Aww, that's good hear. I'm glad that you both are doing well. Lol, yes I should of never use the word "Old" because it really doesn't make it sound young, should of used the "Good Days" instead ;) Hehehe. I agree, I still have the fever as well, but like you it is a mild one as well. Haha. Who doesn't love or have the fever for them, they were one of the best boy band that made us drools. :drool: Yeah, I notice that. Life and our surrounding has really caught us up that it's not like back then, but if you do decided to have one it'll be wonderful! Thanks for the permission and for all the great update. I love every single one of it :thumbsup:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Boy Boy Boy! I practically drool when I see him. I never realized how long his hair is, maybe because it usually is puffy.
At certain angles, he reminds me of Ananda, it might because of the "similar" storylines...IDK.

LOVE YAYA! That reminds me, I was taking notes for my biology class and I wrote Yaya in my notes. I seriously thought that my professor said Yaya.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I'm totally drooling over Boy!! Never really found him attractive til 4HJHKK <3 He's just sooo cute!! And Yaya, she's so adorable! Great job on Boy & Yaya's gif!

-P.S. Still waiting to see more gif of Din/Chaem from Wayupak Montra :)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... i like this scene :) he walks up to her house/place and still puff his cheeks out to her for a kiss... :slapandkissse3:

... fai/jeed rules!! :) i HEART fai/jeed

------ im waiting on din/cheaim's cute scene... the hand holding scene was too short :thumbdown:

@sugah0n3y - we're not that old :) LOL, it's nice to see everyone or most everyone here on this forum :) is there any sites still up from a few years back or is it only just SW?? :) i miss the other websites!! :)

@rahut-rissaya - i admit that i sometimes look at websites instead of listening to the teachers... at least you're taking notes and only thought the teacher said 'yaya' lol

@NoyV - i remember Boy from one of Por Thrisadee lakorn... i didn't really like his character until the end when he is preparing to be a daddy with Por's sister's character

sulad

sarNie Adult
@sugah0n3y - we're not that old :) LOL, it's nice to see everyone or most everyone here on this forum :) is there any sites still up from a few years back or is it only just SW?? :) i miss the other websites!! :)
Lol, yes we all are never old because our ages turn backward once we hit our mid 20's that's how great we women are; Hehehe. Yes, I agree it is great to still see everybody here. Hmm, not any that I know of. It would be great if the others are still up that we don't know of. I know huh, I do miss it as well. Love the new gif's! Keep it coming! ^_^

n_naruk

Oh WM gif is absolutely cute! He puts out his cheek for a kiss, instead she stomped him on the foot. Hahaha.
Fai is just so cute. Glua miea. LOL.
I wish there were more cute/sweet scenes of Mteam.
I really miss them :/

@NoyV - i remember Boy from one of Por Thrisadee lakorn... i didn't really like his character until the end when he is preparing to be a daddy with Por's sister's character
Whoa, Boy got Por's sister pregnant in HJ2P? His character in that lakorn just didn't attract to me much. I wanted to watch the whole lakorn but for some reason I stopped, tho Por is my #1 fave older actor of ch.3...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I absolutely love that part in Wayupak...I thought Lom was so cute. Fai & Jeed are really cute couple. Beautiful gifs.

And I would go on my laptop and look at websites, but I'm always afraid of the people behind me looking at what I'm doing and being total creepers lol.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

... lol a post & run! i gtg to sleep and wake up in 4 hrs for work! :) first pancake banner... dunno what i really think about it. night!

dont tell me what happens in wayupak montra!! i havent seen today's epi yet :(

n_naruk

Love Pan gif! She's so pretty! I love Pan!! <3

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
i've BEEn missing OUT!
i Freakin' love them.
Absolutely Creative and Gorgeous.
Pancake looks HOT!
and i love the WPM,DJA GIF Banners<3

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... ::yawn:: upload & sleep is my plan.... i love Paula she's so pretty!! ... was gonna upload pancake/weir, but i'm so tired i don't remember where i saved that file at

ahhhh! I'm going to steal that one okay? hehe
- steal anything you want :w-scene-pop-corn:

beautiful pancake gif. your work makes me want to make one but i don't have the time yet.
-i dont either... that's why i'm so sleep deprived... cause i wanna make one, yet not wanna sleep....

the gifs r so CUTE. i like how ur banners r different shapes and sizes. COOL!
- thank you jeeja