nee's

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ooh...the pan and weir one...eh...i like them as a couple but they're falling apart...i pity both of them hehe...

can i make a request hehe

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... meh, i found it... i am really bummed because i thought i dl wayupak montra epis... but i didn't dl them completely... now i must start dl again now and just leave Little Hippo on as i sleep... even if dl is only 30 minutes each.... [little hippo is my laptop... lol]

Paula is so pretty! Another awesome gif from Nee :)
- paula is always pretty... even at this weird hair photo scan i am looking at right now ::shudder:: jk

ooh...the pan and weir one...eh...i like them as a couple but they're falling apart...i pity both of them hehe...

can i make a request hehe
- um... not sure if i'm a fan of their work together? but i do like their solo projects away from each other. LOL i don't follow on their news anyhoo... kinda found some scans and decided 'lets do it!' :D what request?

TubbyTinker

oh that's a cute one...lol that'll prolly be their last photo shoot together....

aw thats cute..u name ur laptop lil hippo.....

i was wondering if you could make a gif banner for me...i'll send u the pixes when it's ok from u

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Hahaha, cute how you named your laptop. Love Pan/Weir gif. I used to love them as a couple. Thought they were like the cutest couple! Like Thip said, they're kinda falling apart and I'm feeling blah towards them now. LOL. I love Pan tho. She's so pretty!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
oh that's a cute one...lol that'll prolly be their last photo shoot together....

aw thats cute..u name ur laptop lil hippo.....

i was wondering if you could make a gif banner for me...i'll send u the pixes when it's ok from u
:) sure send me pics or gimme links to image :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
.... behind the scene or in front of the scene depending on how u see it... lol... what it looks like when i'm photoshopping? i'm watching a lakorn also while i work. lol

... hm... realize i haven't made one of Mark Parin yet... maybe tomorrow? maybe next week? :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Oh Nadech <3 Very cute!
Ah, Nee! No tomorrow or next week! Do it tonight!!! :D LOL
- haha, i was going to but i saw this scene in wayapuk montra of all the couples. so i spent time to SC to scene... had a 3 hr sleep, so imma get ready for work instead & maybe i'll make one after work of mark??

... :) i thought it was cute how they all stand together differently

... this was a request from tubbytinker. :) made it for her when i came home last night for work :D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
oooh,i love them<3
Very pretty and Creative;)
Barry one is cute,hope you make a Mark one soon;)
btw,,OMG,i wanna see that scene in WPM so much but im waiting for eng subs.
tehe,anyways,i really like the one you made for Thip too,Om&Pancake looks cute<3
I love your GIFs so much!

TubbyTinker

oooh the one of the four couples is sooo cute...

dua..I think wishboniko is subbing it...have u checked that channel

and thanks again Nee for the banner^_^

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... ok, i lied... i skipped lunch and just gonna change clothes for work.... just for mark ::sigh::

oooh,i love them<3
Very pretty and Creative;)
Barry one is cute,hope you make a Mark one soon;)
btw,,OMG,i wanna see that scene in WPM so much but im waiting for eng subs.
tehe,anyways,i really like the one you made for Thip too,Om&Pancake looks cute<3
I love your GIFs so much!
- :) wishboniko is on epi 5.5 so it's almost there :D

oooh the one of the four couples is sooo cute...

dua..I think wishboniko is subbing it...have u checked that channel

and thanks again Nee for the banner^_^
no problem :D just lemme know if you guys want anyone else.. or just send me the pics/links

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ohmygoodness! Hua jai ja wai!! Mark, oh Mark. Why must you be so hot?! And na gin na gin. LOL. But why must you be so young? Nee, I'll be using Mark's banner for my siggy kk?? Super love the gif of all the gifs. I didn't really noticed how each couple were standing different from one another. So cute! And of course, always love to see more of Mteam <3 Yaya one is pretty as well! Gosh, Nee, why you gotta be so good with this stuff? TEACH ME :)