nee's

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love MARK! Gosh. His smile is super cute and his eyes are just so charming^^ WAHHHH! I miss MTEAM so much. Love the new updates<3

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so many amazing gifs. don't know which one to comment on lol. BUT i do LOVE the one that shows them all standing differently waiting to pick the grapes. I just watched that part today and I noticed that too. They are all so cute <3

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... i originally wanted "pimpin' pupen" as the theme... but i kept Kim in it. LOL

... deng araya...

... it's boy! :)

... haven't made a Dan banner since... 2005??

... don't laugh :) i wished i was HEART-ing him with my hands too.

... OMG... i messed up with my banner design... cropped part of their faces off.... i didn't save PSD format or screen caps to redo it... :(

... so pretty; jealous of the girls

I love MARK! Gosh. His smile is super cute and his eyes are just so charming^^ WAHHHH! I miss MTEAM so much. Love the new updates<3
- i HEART mark myself... it's not wrong to be crushing on someone 5 years younger is it? <3

so many amazing gifs. don't know which one to comment on lol. BUT i do LOVE the one that shows them all standing differently waiting to pick the grapes. I just watched that part today and I noticed that too. They are all so cute <3
- thank you double 'R' :D have you seen the whole lakorn now?

Wow, those are awesome!
Lol....I do that too...photoshopping while watching a drama.
- sad i photoshopped to the ending of wayupak montra :(

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
AHHH! Love your new updates, Nee! Love Dan in Mon Ruk Lottery! You never fail to make me scream for Mteam's gifs/banners! Love it!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah I watched the whole lakorn. There was so many cute parts. I love Boy & Margie. I love all your gifs. The one with Aum & Kimberly, I screamed at that part. Aum looked so good.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
haha the one of Dan is so cute...I watched Monruk Lottery too...gosh that lakorn cracked me up and it was my first lakorn of Aff too

as for Pae...you would pronounce it like Pay...but add the "b" next to the "p" so it would be like "pbay"

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
omg.. nee, you making me miss MTEAm even more and more.. hehe.. but i love coming to your thread! i know you always got some good stuff waiting for me! :p

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... let's be clear everyone :) Vicki is spelled w/ 2 "i's" ... Jett is because it got shortened being that the U S of A shortened it... LOL she is not mixed with any white blood ... that she knows of :D

... found me a few old scans on vicki... felt like i should've done something about it.. so i did. i wish i had internet at my house, but my roomie kinda forgot to pay it :D

AHHH! Love your new updates, Nee! Love Dan in Mon Ruk Lottery! You never fail to make me scream for Mteam's gifs/banners! Love it!
- i <3 mon ruk lottery... did you see the performance Aff & Dan did of the theme song??

yeah I watched the whole lakorn. There was so many cute parts. I love Boy & Margie. I love all your gifs. The one with Aum & Kimberly, I screamed at that part. Aum looked so good.
- Aum was definitely a hottie in it... too bad he had like 2 small scene in the Wayupak Montra

haha the one of Dan is so cute...I watched Monruk Lottery too...gosh that lakorn cracked me up and it was my first lakorn of Aff too

as for Pae...you would pronounce it like Pay...but add the "b" next to the "p" so it would be like "pbay"
- my first of Aff lakorn too, but i was EXTREMELY shocked to find out that Aff is older than Dan, she looks younger than Dan!!

i HEART HEART your GIFs!
they are just too cute,they make me melt!
So creative too,i love the shapes;)
- thank you, the shapes are the most fun thing to do :) it's the best challenge for me

CHAO CHAI AND NAM is so cute in that GIF ^^ Love it.
- who doesn't love the prince & name? :)

omg.. nee, you making me miss MTEAm even more and more.. hehe.. but i love coming to your thread! i know you always got some good stuff waiting for me! :p
- thanks, makes me feel appreciated to hear/read replies like that. ::cheeky smile::

I love the Pupen & Nam banner!!
- thanks very much :)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Ooh, I love your new gif banners!! It's always sooo cool!!
the designs are ALWAYS AWESOME!! They're like really cute!! <3 I love them all :D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
So pretty;)
i love her,she is gorgeous too.
i started liking her from Jai Rao,Lol;)
i love how it looks like she is holding her clipboard of pictures<3
i love your Creativiness of your GIFs,cant wait to see more.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... gotta work on my blending & layers... yeesh. 2011 :)

... in the spirit of things :) happy new year. i miss mark... ::sigh::

So pretty;)
i love her,she is gorgeous too.
i started liking her from Jai Rao,Lol;)
i love how it looks like she is holding her clipboard of pictures<3
i love your Creativiness of your GIFs,cant wait to see more.
- thanks, the clipboard thing was accidental, but it does look nice :D