nee's

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL I think I always spelled it Vicky instead of Vicki. Now I know. She's super gorgeous. I wished they would give her more lead roles.

And I know, I'm so upset that Aum was in Wayupak Montra for only a little bit. He was probably busy, but it would have been nice to see him in the end...to pick up Nam or something.

OMG! Mark! AHHHHHHHHHHH! :drool:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... i think i over did it on the brushes... lol but it was fun wheeeeeeee!!

LOL I think I always spelled it Vicky instead of Vicki. Now I know. She's super gorgeous. I wished they would give her more lead roles.

And I know, I'm so upset that Aum was in Wayupak Montra for only a little bit. He was probably busy, but it would have been nice to see him in the end...to pick up Nam or something.

OMG! Mark! AHHHHHHHHHHH! :drool:
- still it was cute he made it out for the grape harvesting thing :D

OMG.. I love that banner if MARK! He's so yummy.. I love the scene you've chosed for his banner too.
- i just noticed i messed up on it... i see white in the cutout... grrr... :)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... i'm kinda obsessed w/ learning how to make brushes... :) so i made a paula brush!! ... and it turned into a calendar. LOL

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
I love the calendar!! It's soo COLORFUL!! I love it! :)
Paula looks gorgeous, but you made it even better! :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... fixed the edges of the banner :) yay!

... i dont care what anyone else says... but Weir is one hot dude!!

... another calendar? yeah i know.. i'm weird. but i like making the brushes look like they glow! whoooo!!

i love the jan. calendar!! your brushes look really good ^.^
- thank you. i just learned how to save the brushes!! lol... anyone want thai celeb brushes? i got a few of 'em :D

I love the calendar!! It's soo COLORFUL!! I love it! :)
Paula looks gorgeous, but you made it even better! :D
- lol thanks!! i love colors!! ... you'd spot me in any rooms ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
weir is very handsome. i think i'm a hair person because i LOVE his hair :D
hmmm i wouldn't mind have some thai celeb brushes :]

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... Paula wallpaper; i've seen lots of wallpaper of this photoshoot... but i love paula & i love music :) ROCK ON!!

who needs sleep? jk it's almost 4am & i finally feel sleepy. thank you internet for keeping me company :D

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I love your January Calendars<3
Mark is such a HOTTIE including Weir!
i love all of your beautiful Wallpapers and how you make them glow~
Beautiful Textures and Brushes you used:]

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
those wallpapers are so beautiful. i really like paula. that photoshoot of hers was so beautiful.

did Rita grow her hair back or did they just put a wig/extensions on her?

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Dayum!! I love your wallpapers!! The banners are also really good too!
Again, It's so COLORFUL!! & Really Pretty!! These are soo AWESOME! I love your works!! :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, I've been gone for a few days and you got so many updates, Nee! I absolutely love them all! Especially all the Mark artworks! He is just so gorgeous! Naruk & na gin mak mak. Lmao! I'll be using your new Mark's gif for my siggy, kk?? :)

This must be Aff & Dan's performance you're meaning too? It makes me hella cheesy every time I watch it :)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... Lydia wallpaper

... Lydia gif banner

... Mark gif banner

Dayum!! I love your wallpapers!! The banners are also really good too!
Again, It's so COLORFUL!! & Really Pretty!! These are soo AWESOME! I love your works!! :D
- photoshop is addicting my dear :D

Ah, I've been gone for a few days and you got so many updates, Nee! I absolutely love them all! Especially all the Mark artworks! He is just so gorgeous! Naruk & na gin mak mak. Lmao! I'll be using your new Mark's gif for my siggy, kk?? :)

This must be Aff & Dan's performance you're meaning too? It makes me hella cheesy every time I watch it :)
- ahhh Dan's voice is HOT!! haha i'm making all these artwork... because my mini holiday vacation is up. i'm making them until work starts again tomorrow at 2pm :)