nee's

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
DTNDJ!! ahhh kute!! i agree.. it's cheesy but.. im enjoying every moment of it :) First.. teehee..

and i absolutely love your bargie siggies!!!!!! <3<3<3<3

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the Bargie one. So beautiful. And I especially love First in DTNDJ. Growing to love him more and more.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... banner of Mint C.; she was radiant in this photoshoot :)

... banner of Mint & First; one of my favorite scenes between the couple in Wanjai Kub Nai Jomying

i'm speechless. love them all, especially bargie's. i also love that photoshoot.
-- looks regal. i love the intimate-ness of it

Love your gif banners! They're so cute ^_^

DTNDJ!! ahhh kute!! i agree.. it's cheesy but.. im enjoying every moment of it :) First.. teehee..

and i absolutely love your bargie siggies!!!!!! <3<3<3<3
-- seriously, at first i was like 'eh... First? we'll see how he does....' then i saw Wanjai Kub Nai Jomying ^_^ he made me LOVE him with his niceness.cuteness with Mint

I love the Bargie one. So beautiful. And I especially love First in DTNDJ. Growing to love him more and more.
-- haha, anyone got a First fanclub up yet?? sign me up!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ beautiful!
i need to conquer stocks too lol..
that's all done with brushes.. neat!!
i don't really use brushes these days.. :(

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love your aff wallie. \

I really like First, I'm so happy you make gifs of him :) I was kind of sad that he was getting secondary roles, but now I'm happy that he got the lead alongside Yard. Hopefully he can get more. I think the downside to him for me is that he looks like my sister's boyfriend. Sigh~ :(

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... wallie for Kim -- i seriously have no idea what to do.... lots of the images were far way screen shots.... but some i wanted to use for something else ^_^ we'll see soon

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
*** credits to keepintouch for the use of the youtube video ***

... banner of first & mint -- end scene of whanjai kub nai jomying ^_^​

... banner of first & mint -- cute scenes from title song of first & mint ... ok i lied, it's not cute, LOL it looks painful for mint to keep bumping into first.​

can you tell that i am still re-watching whanjai kun nai jomying?? love love love!! ... promise i will put up rak pathiharn in the morning

^ beautiful!
i need to conquer stocks too lol..
that's all done with brushes.. neat!!
i don't really use brushes these days.. :(
-- dude, the aff wallpaper, the black & white photo of aff was actually a brush i made & the necklace is also a brush i found online... lol i seriously would like to work on the stock photo part... but i don't think i can handle it!! :D

Aw, you're making me miss Mint & First together. Lol. SO CUTE!
-- pft!! i still am watching it.... hahahahaha

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
*** credits to aikoden for the youtube video *** (cartoon was from an online image from channel 3)

... banner of mint & alex ^_^ ... their characters are adorkable!!

i guess it's a mint night!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aigoo, your gifs are so pro :) mint fever ehh? XD.. love it!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
*** credits to ChatterboxGal07 for usage of the youtube video *** credits to glass-prism for photoshop brush

... banner of Ken & Aff ; lakorn Jai Rao ... man does this lakorn make me cry, ken is AWESOME!! -- hehe i love the little heart with the bandaid .. healing heart instead of cracked heart. hahaha .. i am such a dork

:D taking a Mint break. LOL only because i can't find any cute scenes of Kim & Mart yet for rak pathiharn... seriously... i have to wait for next week :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
GIF PRO!!!!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i'm jealous of your gif creativity :D
and you used a happy pic of aff for a sad scene.. lol..
but aigoo, JR was sad :(

would you mind me asking for a request?
i want a gif of first raising his eyebrows from DTNDJ.. lmao.. ahaha XD that's if you dont mind.. hehe..

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
GIF PRO!!!!
:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i'm jealous of your gif creativity :D
and you used a happy pic of aff for a sad scene.. lol..
but aigoo, JR was sad :(

would you mind me asking for a request?
i want a gif of first raising his eyebrows from DTNDJ.. lmao.. ahaha XD that's if you dont mind.. hehe..
:D i know i did, it was purposely. haha he still stayed with her, no matter what :D it's so cute how he stopped acting to care for her

and sure, lemme find some good scenes of First :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
*** credits to aikoden for usage of the youtube video & photos from thaitv3 - DTNDJ

... banner of First & Yardthip ; lakorn Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai -- as requested for aikoden ^_^!! it was hard to search for the good eyebrow bouncing scenes lol. i tried, but is there a good one that you remember? i didn't put any text or anything because i didn't know if you wanted it to say anything :D

... banner of First & Yardthip ; lakorn Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai -- i was testing out some fonts to use as a marquee cut tool... is there no good music fonts out there :( i messed up on afew things here only because i was so focused on trying out the music notes font ... although i wouldn't mind First being my constant glasses-pusher-upper ... only because i am shoving my glasses up my nose right now as i type. haha :strong: