nee's

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
*** credits to paajaew(rak prakasit) & KissKeepInTouch(whanjai kub nai jomying)for usage of the youtube video

... banner of First & Mint ; lakorn Whanjai Kub Nai Jomying -- took a Mint break ... but then I worked on First gif .... so then I missed the couples again... so i made another one... :nailbiter:

... banner of Por & Aff ; lakorn Rak Prakasit -- i was thinking the other day 'what's up with Por?' then i remembered remake of Rak Prakasit... and i am EXCITED ... :) and the guy kissing Pat? He's in a lot of lakorns now? When will he be pr'ek?? ^_^

***edit** turns out... he's Kong Sorawit ... and he has been a pr'ek at least once.... but with Namfon ... get him a better n'ek!! :D excited still for his role whoop whoop

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yeah, it seems like they're promoting that kong guy-ish now..

and thanks a bunch!!!! i'm gonna use the dtndj one XD... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
i'm fine with this scene ehehe.. there's so many scenes to choose from too XD.

im also waiting for rak prakasit :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
^ yeah, it seems like they're promoting that kong guy-ish now..

and thanks a bunch!!!! i'm gonna use the dtndj one XD... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
i'm fine with this scene ehehe.. there's so many scenes to choose from too XD.

im also waiting for rak prakasit :D
NP :D take/use/own a banner ... it can be adopted out!!! haha as for Kong, i liked his role in Wiwa Wawoon ... i didn't like the girl with him though... it was overkill on the casting part.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... banner of Nadech & Yaya ; lakorn Game Rai Game Ruk -- saving this frame for the PERFECT screen captures .... ^_^ testing it out and i likey ... expect to see this frame again in the future :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. that yadech one is hilarious!!! i don't want to watch the lakorn yet though.. lol..

*coughcough* if you don't mind, i'll call you nee too hehe... btw, i will stalk you until you teach me to make cute frames!! power-stalk.. :woot2: :worthy: :whistle:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... banner of Mint Chalida -- was feeling like i was neglecting her today due to all the good stuff on youtube to watch this weekend ... and my bf woke me up again with a 2am phone call... so... i wake up easily but will not sleep easily #imsomnia

lmao.. that yadech one is hilarious!!! i don't want to watch the lakorn yet though.. lol..

*coughcough* if you don't mind, i'll call you nee too hehe... btw, i will stalk you until you teach me to make cute frames!! power-stalk.. :woot2: :worthy: :whistle:
:) wish you'd stalk me earlier this week! i had a 4 day weekend off of work :D but i'll be available sunday if you are :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
*** credits to gappkoo(game rai game rak) & aikoden(DTNDJ)for usage of the youtube video

... banner of Nadech & Yaya ; lakorn Game Rai Game Ruk -- i hate myself for giving in and watching them get torn apart from each other... UGH!!! :facepalm: tomorrow's episode better show me something i'm excited to see -_-

... banner of First & Yardthip ; lakorn Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai -- :bopping: how does that one song go?? 'it's too late to apologize...' better do something sweet in the next episode to make up to her man!!! bad Saht! bad bad Saht!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
*** credits to gappkoofor usage of the youtube video

... banner of Nadech & Yaya ; lakorn Game Rai Game Ruk -- got this idea from GRGR section of forum -_- (Dal's post)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
THANKS Y'ALL​

... banner of First ; it's been a slow day so I'm just making random gifs before the holiday kicks in & i will disappear for months again :(.

... banner of Kim :D

... banner of Taya ; it's so cold, her in her bathing suit & her being in Hawaii right now i making me jealous of a good sun bath right now

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ those are lovely!!
and whoo, the grgr one looks sad.. :(
i love that photoshoot of first ehehe.. <3

and yup!! "Apologize" is a perfect song for DTNDJ right now.. you better get your game straight khun saht!!