nee's

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
p nee imma steal one of the game rai game ruk gif.. lols...love all of it!

btw p nee. do you still have the signature you made for me wayyy back in the days.. i remember it was your nice handwriting...

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
p nee imma steal one of the game rai game ruk gif.. lols...love all of it!

btw p nee. do you still have the signature you made for me wayyy back in the days.. i remember it was your nice handwriting...
awwww sorry, no :/ it's been 3 computers ago!! i can try to freehand it again and turn it into a brush for you. was it my loopy handwriting or my cursive handwriting?? i remember i made it with my 'nee's design' brush

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Umm I think it was.your handwriting...it was tangmoe I used in a couple of my artworks... I want one that says fadeddreams n moey too.. I love that brush it was like my signatures to my artworks..

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... wallie of chompoor araya ; ughhhhhh i still can't get it to do what i did with Nadech's wallie a few months ago... grrrrrr

Umm I think it was.your handwriting...it was tangmoe I used in a couple of my artworks... I want one that says fadeddreams n moey too.. I love that brush it was like my signatures to my artworks..
:) alrighty then; lemme steal a fine point sharpie & i shall write you a new one :) although do you want it to say fadeddreams one word or two word?? i shall get it to you by this weekend if it's alright with you. i don't even know if i have work tomorrow yet or not since we've moved locations.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
*** credits to kimmy-kimberly & WindLight2010 for youtube video usage ***

... banner of Mart & Kim ; commercial for head & shoulders

... banner of Nadech & Yaya ; lakorn game rai game ruk ... wish i could do a better the text from the show was right smack dot in the middle :(

calling it an early night because my laptop is getting HOT HOT HOT ... note to self: buy a cooling mat :D

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
P Nee ka.... Can you make me a special gif banner with Alex and Mint?? I think im going crazy for them..

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
*** credits to yayaurassaya.com for video usage ***

... banner of Nadech & Yaya ; lakorn game rai game ruk -- is it my computer or is it the video? there;s like a blur in between some parts

P Nee ka.... Can you make me a special gif banner with Alex and Mint?? I think im going crazy for them..
-- sure did u have a certain one in mind? :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... i thought it was a cute photoshoot :D

images are from Mint C's instagram ^_^

... banner of Alex & Mint ; random instagramness