nee's

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... banner of Alex & Mint ; i am sooo bored. should not have had such a large cup of coffee :( and another caramel frappe .. gahhhhh

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... banner of nadech & yaya ; lakorn game rai game rak -- it was a touching scene... u know saichon was enjoying has nangfah moment to himself.

... banner of nadech & yaya ; lakorn game rai game rak -- he got his personal alone time with her... and snuck in a few pictures of her in his cell phone :D better to see her and whip out the phone!

... banner of nadech & yaya ; lakorn game rai game rak -- his nangfah gotta be perfect

... banner of nadech & yaya ; lakorn game rai game rak -- prediction of an ending? great romance will reunite? love will conquer all?? we shall see!!

... banner of nadech & yaya ; lakorn game rai game rak -- my deja vu banner has been retired from my siggie.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... banner of nadech & yaya ; lakorn game rai game rak -- was testing something out... didn't work out ... but i kept the frames and made a gif out of it

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
your gifs are always so cute!!!!
grgr fever eh? hehe.. i really need to start on it soon. XD

chenling

sarNie Adult
... banner of nadech & yaya ; lakorn game rai game rak -- it was a touching scene... u know saichon was enjoying has nangfah moment to himself.

... banner of nadech & yaya ; lakorn game rai game rak -- he got his personal alone time with her... and snuck in a few pictures of her in his cell phone :D better to see her and whip out the phone!

... banner of nadech & yaya ; lakorn game rai game rak -- his nangfah gotta be perfect

... banner of nadech & yaya ; lakorn game rai game rak -- prediction of an ending? great romance will reunite? love will conquer all?? we shall see!!

... banner of nadech & yaya ; lakorn game rai game rak -- my deja vu banner has been retired from my siggie.

whoa..I love those...great job!!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
thank you chenling :D

as you all know ... or those who knew me this pass decade... i am a HUGE D2B fan ... i was just thinking of all the songs i have loved and sang along ... i really miss D2B ... i miss P'Big ... so i am going through old photos and old MV's and having my D2B marathon alone tonight. everything i've done on the internet from learning photoshop, paintshop, writing fan fictions, HTML, building a website, banners/avatars & even learning thai was due to D2B. i seriously, kid you not, learned everything within a year or two from basically knowing nothing at all on what i've just described. they gave me this life now. i seriously have them to thank. and the friendships (you reading this Muddie??) i've made through forums from random strangers talking to me through Fia & her site as well as many other sites/blogs/forums :D

his eyes, his eyebrows & chinky smile :) he was perfect

it was a beautiful MV ... Pat was adorable in here... and Big is handsome

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
sometimes i wonder what to do with the time i actually have nothing to do? when im at work i am sort of working.... and when i am at home with nothing to do, i just watch movies... i neeed to go back to reading. time to charge up my Nook :) ebooks are fun!! muahahaha

... banner of Sammie ; i only know her from Bun Dai Dok Rak ... :) but Om had me at hello when he's silly with her. but Sammie got too skinny :( she was gorgeous as is.

... banner of Min P ; oddly enough i also only know her from Bun Dai Dok Rak ... haha and oddly enough, their scans were up at the same time when i checked to see what was new online :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
D2B.. im one of the later fans but.. :(
goodness, i miss the group badly!!
R.I.P to P'Big .. :teary:
i remembered bawling my eyes out when i saw his death on the news.. :(
they'll never be forgotten in my eyes... or heart..
i'm just wishing that p'dan & p'beam will be more active though.. hardly see the two anymore ..

cute new gifs!
i really loved the two new photoshoots :D they looked beautiful!! <3<3<3

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
D2B.. im one of the later fans but.. :(
goodness, i miss the group badly!!
R.I.P to P'Big .. :teary:
i remembered bawling my eyes out when i saw his death on the news.. :(
they'll never be forgotten in my eyes... or heart..
i'm just wishing that p'dan & p'beam will be more active though.. hardly see the two anymore ..

cute new gifs!
i really loved the two new photoshoots :D they looked beautiful!! <3<3<3
yeah :) D2B forever

those are so beautiful. it's so sweet what D2B inspired you to do~
i know, what devotion can make ppl or fans do :D D2B helped me to ignore the rough patch in my life.

the sammie ban is very pretty, i like it
thank you thank you

Wow your good at doing gif. love your banners.

oooh so i finally caught up with Rak Pathiharn .. although can someone explain why the topic is locked o_O

... banner of Alex & Mint ; lakorn Rak Pathiharn - the scene where he confesses <3 feelings :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
hehehe ... so this is like one large banner .... it's got almost 200 animation frames... can you tell i was bored enough to make 180+ frames for this... someone say WHOA NEE HAS NO LIFE! >:] i really dont have much of a life

... banner of Nadech ; lakorn Game Rai Game Rak - the scene where Fah throws her shoes at him and he drives away... the Saichon side sees the shoes and goes back to his Nangfah :D <3