nee's

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
the BG image for banner i found from here... i only changed a few colors around but the original is from atmchinesefanclub.com

cannot believe this is my 20th gif banner for Game Rai Game Rak ... o_O someone check me in an insane asylum
... banner of Nadech & Yaya ; lakorn GRGR :) <3 looooooove

i see YADECH and i think of this chorus from Keyshia Cole - Love

Love......
Never knew what I was missing
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you......
Love
Never knew what I was missin'
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found..... I found you.....

Who would have known.
I'd find you.​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
amazing! I love the one of Mint and Alex, so excited that he finally confessed his feelings. OooOO~ I love your GRGR ones, Yadech is such a lovely couple.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
lol this is not art... but yay!! lookie who likes my photos on instagram! yay!!

... although now i have some of alex rendell fans liking the same photo he is liking of mine o_O

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
my feet is literally frozen... note to self: invest in more toe socks :D

... banner of Yaya ; sudsapda shoot with Nadech :) but i made this a solo banner :) only because she's so naruk naruk maag!! :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
what will be my DTNDJ replacement??? :beer:

... banner of Mark & Kim ; upcoming lakorn SNNT -- i wish i had more to work with :) but the teaser/trailer was a short one :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ watch jao sao mai chai pee with me.. lol.. but i have to finish dtndj first ... realized it end but haven't watched the last 3 weeks worth hehe lol..

and p'NEE "WHOA HAS NO LIFE! >:]" ahahahahaahhaha j/k j/k.. XD love all your gifs.. i sometimes have no life as well if i make my gifs over 150+ lol..

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
^ watch jao sao mai chai pee with me.. lol.. but i have to finish dtndj first ... realized it end but haven't watched the last 3 weeks worth hehe lol..

and p'NEE "WHOA HAS NO LIFE! >:]" ahahahahaahhaha j/k j/k.. XD love all your gifs.. i sometimes have no life as well if i make my gifs over 150+ lol..
zounds! its a Kong Sorawich lakorn!! ::GASP:: :beer: :spin: it's a date!! i'll wath it too ^_^

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
... banner of Nadech & Yaya ; lakorn game rai game rak -- my 'awwwwww' moment scene i HEART so much when Charles joined Fah onto the hospital bed ;)

... banner of Mark & Mint ; magazine honeymoon & travel -- it's about time i saw them together again :cloud9:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ unlimited bandwidth.. oh goodness.. LOL.. i wish my files had unlimited bandwidth ahaha..
i remember doing some roy marn gifs and the bandwidth exceeded just like that..

that's why i started switching around with hosting sites.. hehe..

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
^ unlimited bandwidth.. oh goodness.. LOL.. i wish my files had unlimited bandwidth ahaha..
i remember doing some roy marn gifs and the bandwidth exceeded just like that..

that's why i started switching around with hosting sites.. hehe..
i miss having my own actual site. -__-" one of these days imma put one back up ... but with all the blog sites and journals, it's easier to just upload and link 'em. i just pay 2.99 a month for unlimited bandwidth. it makes it easier to not have to worry that i am exceeding anything :D

last gif for the night ... i think? haha it's already almost 3am. i should call it a night, lots to do tomorrow morning!

... banner of Nadech & Yaya ; no idea what the shoot is from though o_O can someone lemme know??

photo credits to: Tumblr: dailynadech - 'keep calm and Barry on....'

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
tip:

1) to be less splotchy/pixelated - don't use too many colors. try to go for same shade/colors. i try to stick to color themes with the GIF as well as using same photoshoots which tends to have the same color scheme going on. (if saving as a JPEG, JPG or BITMAP file... you don't have to worry, use whatever colors you like and however much you want to)

2) don't forget to remove the BACKGROUND layer in your layer palette if you have the cut outs & shapes. & remember to save the GIF file as a CompuServe GIF file. even if you aren't doing animations, it's how the cutouts and outlines and shapes show without the random color background behind it

3) to make that perfect square or circle? when using the MARQUEE TOOL in PS, hold the SHIFT BUTTON as you make your shapes, keeps it proportioned every time ^^

... what else?? :scratchchin: