n'ek or p'ek

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Yeah sometimes aum p. does over act. Sometimes i think that her acting comes out as being conceited!

No offense, i do like her as an actress and think that she's very beautiful and all but it the way she acts.

Well basically most of ch7 newcomers(teens) shouldn't be the lead.

red

sarNie Hatchling
unattractive ne'ek & pe'ek

kob.p
sai
cheery Tikumpor
Chai C.
kelly
nott
janie..only cute
brooke
jieb
nat.e
Ae Isariya
John R
Jetrin Wathanasin
Nui
Tuk...i guess that why she's doing movie

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
cheer-when she act it seems to fake. Can't cry for her dear life.
Poo- Can't act period
Au Panu-just can't stand him in drama
:angry: :angry:

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Ok...my turn...no offense to anyone ok...I love these people but like some people say acting is not really their thing....
1. Nat (from pee nong) sorry I just can't stand her acting it's sooo fake to me.
2. Yardtip-not n'ke material to me
3. Bee M.
4. Poo-pretty but can't really act, though I still love her
5. Aump p.-also pretty/sexy but trying too hard at times
lol thats it for now until I come up with some more peeps...lol

noungning

Heartless
i haven't watched alot of thai lakorns lately. but i can't stand brooke his acting and his looks sucks big time! for girls i dislike joy rinlanee bigtime eversine that barn-sai-tong series... :angry:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i like all the girlls... i see lots of cheer's and poo's and mo's butyeah///
i think these new comers there pretty good at acting they have improve just like Poo... she was very bad at first in ruk dai mai..but look at her npow she's improved much... mo had excellent acting also...... iono... i think there pretty good now...

TRUE... they were not as good at first... but by the views of there lakorns that i have watched they have improved alot.....

sorry, i f i'm going agiant everyone opinion..i'm just stating mines..but yeah.... i like to give every one a chance see there acting.. i i do see that they have improve so i ain't got nothing aginast them. hehheheheee.....

AUM P.? this girl can act iono if you guys have seen plueng payu but heheheee... this girl can act.... i think she can but anywaise it's very interesting to read all you guys... opinion on the n'eks... heheheee

Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
for n'ek ::

- Cheer
- Poo Praiya
- Bee Matika
... and all n'ek like them LOOL

for p'ek ::

I dunno LOL

nida

sarNie Egg
calla said:
p'eks......

nott (the guy played with cherry, pip and vicky) he's so ugly....lolz :lol:
pong - lolz...just don't find any interest in him (sorry pong's fans)
puri - he's ok but.....never like him
kelly - can't act
Oh Anuchee - umm...better be the supporting p'ek :rolleyes:

n'eks.......

aump
tangmo
cheer } ------- i don't like all these 4 girls.
poo
pang (puri's girl) she's so annoying
janie - she's cute and i like her......but sometime can't really acts, if you guys don't believe me try to go back and watch some of her old lakorn.
yeah..and that kob p....she's not pretty enough to be n'ek...i mean when there are so many pretty stars out there...so why choose kob p.
[post="23011"][/post]​

hi..i wonder who's kob p..is she a new actress...i wonder just let me know when u got this..

calla

sarNie Adult
she was in some lakorns before. i just watched half of her lakorn with Tata Young called "plai tien" :D

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
hmm..I'll be evil :)

-Kelly *OMG*(annoys me how did he become a pra'ek)
-Au Panu...no matter who the n'ek is I can get past ep4...
-Brook...should play supporting..nice guy...but ...he can't act...
-pong not feelin him just yet...

Anonymous112

sarNie Egg
Ofcourse Aump can act, but sometimes she overact which turns out to make her look conceited!
Hope u guys understand what i'm trying to say. :D

U know like ning k. i think she overact sometimes.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone listed a lot of actor and actresses which they think these people shouldn't be na'ek or pa-ek.. so in your opinion, who do you think is better off at playing na'ek and pa'ek roles??

Everyone pretty much listed everyone.. Aump, brook, note, cheer, mo... etc..

i don't think the public want to see the same na'ek and pa'ek in every lakorn.. cause i sure don't.. you?

noungning

Heartless
YM_gurl said:
Everyone listed a lot of actor and actresses which they think these people shouldn't be na'ek or pa-ek.. so in your opinion, who do you think is better off at playing na'ek and pa'ek roles??

Everyone pretty much listed everyone.. Aump, brook, note, cheer, mo... etc..

i don't think the public want to see the same na'ek and pa'ek in every lakorn.. cause i sure don't.. you?
[post="24299"][/post]​

i think S... the guy in my avartar... he's better as p'ek... but he plays various roles like the villain and stuff but when he was p'ek twice it was nice... :lol: ;)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
noungning... ~> oh.. him.. i haven't seen him play as pa'ek so i don't know but i think he's ok. i saw him starr in this one lakorn with tik k. that was the only one i saw him in.. he ok. :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
nke
tangmo partida - i just dont like her.. i dont know how the hell i got the same nick name as her!! but i really liked her in oun ai ruk tho! maybe one day i'll grow to like her.. like i grew to like Donut.. ahahha :lol:

kob p- uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not pretty and acting sucks..

nat e. - hate her ass for sleeping with dan in pee nong song luerd(sorry to nat fans) plus her voice is eehhh.. and her acting is ummmmm

cheer- voice annoys me but ithink she can act

pke:

I have none!! i like almost all pke except brook and that dude playing with nina right now... ahahaha.. i have more tho.. but i cant remember.. ahha

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree with u guys about the ch7 newcomers..and aum p..she can act and i like her as an actress but i think she overacts most of the time when shes acting..and when she cries..at times she cries too much for the situation that isnt all that bad..