[Netflix] The Stranded (Bravo Studios): March Chutavuth / Pat Chayanit / Oab Oabnithi / Beam Papangkorn

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
If you're asking about the number, yeah I think it's doing great from the audience's perspective. Though I gotta say that the presence of a BL couple there has helped the rating. If you look at the link, recent BL dramas "TharnType" and UWMA have such a high rating, and let's not forget the GMMTV dramas ToL and HCTM.

If you're asking from my POV, I "dropped" it for now halfway into Episode 1. Only because I saw that "Miss Culinary" is on Netflix and I think I need a respite from student characters hahaha. (AGTTPYH doesn't count coz technically school is just one aspect of that show haha.)

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I love this show!! I finished it all last weekend hahah the quality is superb and the acting is really good. So many mysteries!! I want to know everyone's theories of what the hell is happening haha. The last episode was crazy and omg Tor shows up! He's gonna be in season 2?? Lol I'm anticipating it, how I'm anticipating Kingdom. Freaking Netflix shows..

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I love this show!! I finished it all last weekend hahah the quality is superb and the acting is really good. So many mysteries!! I want to know everyone's theories of what the hell is happening haha. The last episode was crazy and omg Tor shows up! He's gonna be in season 2?? Lol I'm anticipating it, how I'm anticipating Kingdom. Freaking Netflix shows..
Yassss. I think everyone freaken out and went in omfg mode when they saw Tor,
cause I had to go back and pause and go OMFG NO WAY it's Tor :love::love::love: Hahhahaa.
I hope season two comes soon in 2020 though because now I wonder....
How did Oab, if that is him too, survived, or unless that is another of him
in a different universe, like woahhhh, what in the world.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
If you're asking about the number, yeah I think it's doing great from the audience's perspective. Though I gotta say that the presence of a BL couple there has helped the rating. If you look at the link, recent BL dramas "TharnType" and UWMA have such a high rating, and let's not forget the GMMTV dramas ToL and HCTM.

If you're asking from my POV, I "dropped" it for now halfway into Episode 1. Only because I saw that "Miss Culinary" is on Netflix and I think I need a respite from student characters hahaha. (AGTTPYH doesn't count coz technically school is just one aspect of that show haha.)
Hopefully you will pick it back up because it was a bit of a slow build but it got pretty interesting towards the end. Hahhaa.