New Asianavenue

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
it would be better if they put it in the middle and a little more user friendly ive been on there for almost 7 years now i think hahah

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
I Agree It is Tottaly Confusing.The Layout Look Nicer But I Don't Knoe How to Design My Page anymore Because I Don't Know What HTML it Accepts...Whatever I'll Just Use My Space more... :wavecry: Bye Bye AA.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
i heard that if u want codes for aa, u have to pay. have anyone heard about that??

oh yeah the guestbook is so gay now. limit of 40 pages!! i was like nooooo....cuz i had like 91 pages!!! now its 40...=( hate AA

mz.mamiie

sarNie Egg
Yea AA is so confusing now >.<
Ill stick to my Xanga now haha...no more AA for me I guess...

Hiatus

Super Momo
mz.mamiie said:
Yea AA is so confusing now >.<
Ill stick to my Xanga now haha...no more AA for me I guess...
[post="36867"][/post]​
xanga kakaaaa lol hahah the thing I like about xanga is that you can customize it.. but I still prefer myspace since i dont blog that much :lmao:

Muddie Murda

smile...
know what?

I feel bad for those little kids..

hahahahahaha

u know the ones...who like to hella decorate their pages like hell w/ all that java crap and all that other crap to make it look all crappy...

ahahhahaaha

*cough*

bye... LOL

simple-e

sarNie Egg
Exactly...its friggin confusing!! There's just too many things to do that you get lost. AA is soo much better the way it was before...now, it's like any other websites. It's like Hi5, asiantown, etc all put together. It looks niice...but I think it sucks. So I hardly go on there anymore.

Rakniran

I havent use my aa for three years now. I dont even remember my screenname and password. I'll probably have to ask my friend,whom make it for me about my sn and pw. I really want to check it out now since u guys stated that everything is new.

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
the onli thing i kno how to do on aa is put picture in the corner n editing my profile. thats all. tha rest im lost....

mky

sarNie Egg
ARGHHHHH...the new AA version STINKS! it's so freaken CONFUSE and WEIRD. I HATE IT. i love the old one. :angry:

chanda

sarNie Egg
i know...aa is so gay now...its confusing and i cant make layouts and make it pretty...lol...myspace i easier for me now

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
People still go on AA? :shocked: I was a member since '99 LOL, haven't been back there in years. :sweat:

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
i just went on aa n its kinda better....my old page is restore in my personal page but i kno if my gbook will be restore anytym soon...i already lost i think 54 pages....i hate that its limited of 40 pages...suks!