New Chinese Hmong Dubbed movie

Fearless

sarNie Adult
TNT dubbed it? I hope they didn't use that old guys voice for Mike he. Gosh, I can't stand his voice!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
yeap TNT dubbed it that...im waiting for someone to see if it have good voices...you could buy the original version on ebay for less...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
awww man...i was so excited that they dubbed this one...but it's TNT!!!! i can't stand their voice! rite now seems like all of their voice are annoying.....

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
UGHHH TNT?? OH WELL ME AND MY CUZ GOTTA GET IT THEN!! AHHHH...WHOA!! MIKE IS HOTT!! I CANT WAIT!! WHEN WILL IT GET TO NC!! AHHHHH>>>SOOO KOOL!!! i have the full chink version..dang its good...EVERYONE GO BUY IT!! ITS SOOO GOOD>>>YUE'LL FALL IN LOVE WITH MIKE HE..HE IS FINE!!! HAHAH...BUT DANG...IT LOOKS LIKE THE CHINK COVER...how many parts are there?? does anyone kno?? i kno there's 5 discs in the chink version...the title..i see where its coming from....but actually...the real title isnt called Devil Beside Me..its called "Devil Beside You"...not a big difference though rite?? haha..well its really good actually...they make a GREAT COUPLE...love the songs too...the grl's the singer of the grl songs...neat..i have the album..i really recommend it you guys!!

MIKE HE IS THE DEVIL...AKA AH MENG

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
awwwh man.....TNt dubb it...oh well..hope its good..ya know how many part there is?.....hope sky production dubb "frog Prince" soon...

i use to like devil beside u ..but not that much anymore..although mike and rainie is cute together..

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
lidogurl said:
awwwh man.....TNt dubb it...oh well..hope its good..ya know how many part there is?.....hope sky production dubb "frog Prince" soon...

i use to like devil beside u ..but not that much anymore..although mike and rainie is cute together..
[post="100335"][/post]​

is SKY production dubbing frog prince?? a chinese series rite?

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just return from flee market....gosh there's so many new chinese dubbed movie!!! wanted to get all but don't have the *ching ching*.....has anyone watch "A Chinese Tall Story" dubbed in hmong? i want to get that one too, but i don't know if it's good dubbing....since i can't dl that movie at all! i try many times but it won't work on me.....it's been so long since i've gone to flee market....and there's so many new movies....oh well, i love nic so much so i bought...oh darn it, i just got the title in my head but now i can't remember....it's the one with fan bing bing...

anyways, there's too many movie...any recommand chinese dubbing movie?

edit- now i remember the title...it's the amazing twin or proud twin.... :sweat:

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
is SKY production dubbing frog prince?? a chinese series rite?
[post="100499"][/post]​
oh..i dont know...i was just saying or wishing...but hope its true....cause it a must see :w000t:

COVER_GIRL

sarNie Hatchling
karenyang said:
awww man...i was so excited that they dubbed this one...but it's TNT!!!! i can't stand their voice! rite now seems like all of their voice are annoying.....
[post="100246"][/post]​

Me too, i can't stand there voice. I wonder who will dubb for Mike. Mike need a voice that sound hardcore. For example the guy who dubb for won bin in endless love. TNT always have this sofe guy voice, which i hate it. he sound like i want to go to sleep or something.