New DVD/KARAOKE

leek18

sarNie Adult
here is the cover of ntxawm ntxuag pag lauj and nraug nas lis well some of their songs are good too

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
i just bought these and wanna share.......

Suab Nag Yaj - Kob Lis sang 2 songs with her...it was pretty good.....i love it. :yahoo:

Ntxawm Ntxuaj Pag Lauj & Nraug Nas Lis - Umm......i don't know but in my opinion better not waste your money for it...its so annoying and XU SIAB although the guy is kinda cute.

Mab Sua Lis - her songs is ok but i don't like the music vdo thing...hehe

Kos Lis Vol.6 - wow....he has a great voice......he kinda hot too...i love it.

hey! can anyone upload Suab Nag Yaj and Kob Lis their Mv or the cd please!anyone please do! :)

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
here is the cover of ntxawm ntxuag pag lauj and nraug nas lis well some of their songs are good too

:lol: Wow, ntxawm ntxuag pag lauj has really improved/changed ever since her fisrt MV.. her 3rd one "ua hauv tshuaj khos koj lub siab" or whatever was pretty good too.. and now this one with the exotic clothes? hehehe... I wanna see it too...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
haha.....i kept on watching Suab Nag and Kos Lis's song "60 Lub Xyoo" its cool. now i have to admit that Kos Lis is really cute (maybe just to me).....he has a nice body too. :)

OMG, that song is SO BEATIFUL I think that they both looked really 'loving' as a couple in that video too.. I really liked this edition of Suab Nag and Kos Lis...

If you have the song "60 lub xyoo" Please do upload it, because I really want a copy of it.. and Madison sucks, there is no Hmong store that sells Hmong products... except one that has 2 year - old crummy ones..
Thanks