New Hmong Movie: 5 Lab Dollars

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
Have any else seen this movie? I thought it was really funny and well done compare to past action movies. The story of the movie is about a bunch of people: a monk, a thai boxer, a ninja, ex-CIA soldier (Nom Paj), an Indian guy, a swordsman, trying to catch Bin Ladin. The reward is $5 million dollars. I thought it was good.
i thought this movie was funny and good
but the stupid part was they didn't make anything out of the 10 years of the girl in the stomach like
at least she should have some kind of power or something and then bracelet they didn't even do much about that
like OMg when he was look at it and she didn't even ask and so did the dude with glasses didn't
even ask why he was looking..stupid..haha but overall its was okay and funny
i love that one guy! Domanic was it? or germany? haha what ver i couldn't understand..they guy who saw the white giy frist
i love his acting!

mly

sarNie Hatchling
i thought this movie was funny and good
but the stupid part was they didn't make anything out of the 10 years of the girl in the stomach like
at least she should have some kind of power or something and then bracelet they didn't even do much about that
like OMg when he was look at it and she didn't even ask and so did the dude with glasses didn't
even ask why he was looking..stupid..haha but overall its was okay and funny
i love that one guy! Domanic was it? or germany? haha what ver i couldn't understand..they guy who saw the white giy frist
i love his acting!
I agree with you about the father daughter part. Plus, didn't the father feed domanic and the white guy and took them to go see nom phaj? Then why at the end, the father has grey hair and walks with a stick while nom phaj is still young???

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow..

this movie seems funny already..

hehehehe all of them going for 5 million dollar?, that's funny...

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
my dad bought this movie at the new year for like $40 and it had 3 parts. All political comments aside, it has a good and funny plot but they drag some parts so long, like the ending, that my dad and I agreed that it just didn't tie back to the storyline. Overall, I though their sounds effects, voices, and the lighting was above average in this movie. The acting was good, but there are some parts where they tried too hard to be funny to the point where it is just plain stupid.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i dunno probably these days hmong peeps r doing dumb movies 4 money...but i'm really looking forward to "3 lub tooj npaub" seg's movie...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
omg. i saw it today and it's hella dumb. but i gotta say that the girl is hella pretty after she cut her hair. hecka pretty.