New Hmong movie

SweetAngel21

sarNie Juvenile
well p nyuam y movie are so boring......those movie you are talking about is p nyuam y movie.....there movie is sooo boring......I Hope they end that movie very good.....the movie "yug los hmoov phem".......they didn't end very good.....need more detail at the end....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
SweetAngel21 said:
I heard that Hnub Lis is Lis Txais Daughter.......
[post="115047"][/post]​
Lis Txais? :blink:

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
karenyang said:
who's Lis Txais anyways?
[post="115110"][/post]​

i'm not sure who Lis Txais is...but i heard once that he is that guy in that one movie, i totally forgot the title of the movie. From that movie he is the father of Npawg Xwm...have you guys seen the one where Npawg Xwm is really bad luck? One where when he was little as a baby he cries alot so he's parent was told to go to the mountain to go look for a Fortune Teller, that one old dude sitting on the Rock, if you remember. Yeah...in that movie Lis Txais play as Npawm Xwm's father. The on with the loud voice. Hope its right. Someone help me out if i'm wrong.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
ewww... I didn't know that girl is hnu... I personally think she is so skinny and ugly... So i don't think I'm going to watch it.. sorry anyone who likes her... but my opinion is she's ugly... :p

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
tik_aom_luver said:
ewww... I didn't know that girl is hnu... I personally think she is so skinny and ugly... So i don't think I'm going to watch it.. sorry anyone who likes her... but my opinion is she's ugly... :p
[post="117258"][/post]​
this is when hnub was just starting to act. in this movie she isn't as good as she is now. yeah she is skinny but i don't think she is ugly. I've seen ugly actress out there. Hnub's alright.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I thought this movie was boring! The storyline sucked big time! It is nothing like autumn love story and wasn't well put together. They never showed the brother after he went to live in the city. I felt like after he went to live in the city, he got rich, got married, and just forgot about the sister. He didn't even bother to ask how she was doing all those years. He didn't even go back to get her until the end the p'ek had to go tell him that his sister needed help and he was just like, "oh really". He didn't even show any emotions of compassion or whatsoever. I was like wtf… what happened to the brotherly love when they were young?? Seriously, the boy that played the brother when they were young did a really good job but the guy that played the grownup brother can't act at all or maybe the directing was bad too… I thought this movie was a waste of time… but if you're a really big fan of hnub lis then go ahead and watch it otherwise don't waste your time and money!

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
this movie is new rite? i kinda wanna see!!!!haven't really watch hmong movies often now! hehe...

suesan

sarNie Egg
according to the movie, i like the n'ek but i'm not into the pre'ek though. i know this guys, he lives only about 1 hour from me. I hate him so much that his movies are just not click in my head. although i kinda like his poetry "paj huam". I think the n'ek is too good for him. why? because the ne'ek is my cousin. they should have a better looking pre'ek. sorry if i offense anybody who like the pre'ek. this is only my opinion. this pre'ek is a marry man and have got kids, i don't know why he wouldn't have his wife as the n'ek instead.

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
I got the movie and it's kinda slow. The movie is sad but it's kinda boring and slow. I think it's better then "Nkauj Ntsaug Lub Neej Tsis Muaj Xeem."