New Hmong Movie

leek18

sarNie Adult
this is a new hmong movie which Nuj Nraim Thoj (the guy that play tub yaj dad in hmoob txoj kev ncaj ncees) was phab ej and i don't know who is the actress and have u guys seen it well the title seems kind of stupid to me but i don't know the movie is going to be good well have u guys seen yet?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
LoL. What's up with hmong and kiss scenes now aday. They need to practice on the camera technique, and I want a scene were the na'ek is not all over pra'ek, it just makes hmong women look like they'r easy to get. They finally gave Nuj Nraim Thoj a pra'ek role.

Don't you just hate it when they put a stupid line near the title to catch your attention. Like "Base on a true story" "The saddest movie ever" "Base on a remarkable story" etc.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
oh the girl! she's pretty she was in Moua Lee's film "Nkauj Hli Txoj Hmoo" and her part was the part at the very very end where the guy that likes nkauj hli was crying and she walk by and talked to him then he just went with her...that's the girl...she's pretty in Nkauj Hli txoj hmoo...

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
from the looks of it this cover it looks likeit was film on a home video camera

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
She's not naked guys. LoL. She's wearing that dress thingy don't you see? If she was naked, don't you think they might as well make Nuj Nraim Thoj show his bare chest.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
nancyvang said:
She's not naked guys. LoL. She's wearing that dress thingy don't you see? If she was naked, don't you think they might as well make Nuj Nraim Thoj show his bare chest.
[post="123406"][/post]​
oh ahahaha :lmao: i see i see!

anjos

nancyvang said:
LoL. What's up with hmong and kiss scenes now aday. They need to practice on the camera technique, and I want a scene were the na'ek is not all over pra'ek, it just makes hmong women look like they'r easy to get. They finally gave Nuj Nraim Thoj a pra'ek role.

Don't you just hate it when they put a stupid line near the title to catch your attention. Like "Base on a true story" "The saddest movie ever" "Base on a remarkable story" etc.
[post="123089"][/post]​

I truely agree w/you..... people just want you to buy their movies and they would do whatever it took to get other attendent...... I saw a lots of line that said"base on a true story"..... I"m just like ok...... I know some movies are but others is just like :p ......

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
WOW.... HAVEN'T SEEN NUJ NRAIM THOJ IN THE LONGEST.. MAYB THE LAST TIME I'VE SEEN HIM IN A MOVIE WAS HIS MOVIE WITH THSUAS HAWJ AND TXA THOJ.... SORTA LOOKIN FORWARD TO SEEING THIS...

snow

sarNie Egg
She's not naked. She's wearing those hmong skirt. My mom used to wear those when she took bath in Laos and Thailand.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
LOVE AT THE LAKE????

come on....how can that be a true story??? hahaha...i bet this is like one of those MERMAID stories!!!! hahahha....

it's nice to see NUJ NRAIM as a pra'ek....finally!! I've been waiting forever for him to get a pra'ek role and now when he does have one...i think he's too old.....

anyways..yea...the lady is from NKAUJ HLI TXOG HMOO....she was pretty...but on this cover, she doesn't look so attractive....

okay...the WHOLE movie does not look attractive...

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
FINALLY Nuj nraim Thoj as a Pra'ek... maybe I'll get it for the heck of Nuj Nraim...or not...still thinking, anyone know the summary of this movie?