New Hmong Movies That I Know

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i haven't seen yet but i know that it was out well here you go. the 1st one is ET Yang new movie and it was called Nkaus Tes Nkaus Taws and the main girl was Tshiab Hawj (the girl from Blaum Lwj Blaum Liam) and the 2nd one is Nom Phaj and Maiv Puv Lub Neej part 3-4 Something like that and yeah it was a continue from Nom Phaj Txoj Kev Lim Hiam, well you guys have to watch Nom Phaj new movie because people say it was so funny

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
I SAW E.T.'S NEW MOVIE TOO N I DIDN'T REALLY LIKE IT BUT IT WAS FUNNIE.. SOME PARTS I DIDN'T GET BUT THEN MY PARENTS SAID IT WAS BETTER THAT I DON'T KNOW.. HAHA.. E.T. LOOKED VERY HOTT IN THERE.. IN REGULAR CLOTHES OR HMONG CLOTHES.. HIS HOTTEST LOOK WAS WHEN HE WAS HOLDING THE TWIG IN HIS MOUTH.. I THINK IT WAS THE BEGINNING OF PART 2.. ANYWAYS.. HAHA.. AS U CAN SEE IM A BIG FAN OF ET.. HAHA..

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Please put up some pic's from these two new movies.

So leek18 do you know Leng personally b/c why is he so annoying you for now? I'm just curious since you said that.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
1. what is E.T's new movie about? is it still from the same production that did his first movie?
2. honestly, i'm kinda tired of watching Nom Phaj movie. everybody is making money off that cheezy wife beating idea. its getting a little rusty.
3. why is leng from link pictures annoying? i would be kinda pissed off if my movie ideas were taken and people used it to profit from it.

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey guys, i don't want to start drama here ok well I do love to watch Link Pictures cov movie but he so annoying to me and i can't tell you guys because nej sawv daws lub qhov ncauj loj loj nas.

1. what is E.T's new movie about? is it still from the same production that did his first movie?
2. honestly, i'm kinda tired of watching Nom Phaj movie. everybody is making money off that cheezy wife beating idea. its getting a little rusty.
3. why is leng from link pictures annoying? i would be kinda pissed off if my movie ideas were taken and people used it to profit from it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
"nej sawv daws lub qhov ncauj loj loj nas"...

haha...why are you in here then??? We're all here to tell each other things...sharing right???

leek18

sarNie Adult
well yeah nej sawv daws lub qhov ncauj ncauj loj nas and also me too kuv lub qhov ncauj ncauj loj loj thiab mas tab si kuv tsis kav qhia kuv cov business rau nej nas.

"nej sawv daws lub qhov ncauj loj loj nas"...

haha...why are you in here then??? We're all here to tell each other things...sharing right???

neena

sarNie Adult
THE ONLY HMONG MOVIE I'M WAITING FOR IS XAB THOJ AND HNUB LIS'S MOVIE: UA NEEJ ROV QUB....YEAH...HAHAHA...ITS COMING OUT ON THE 27TH OF THIS MONTH...I THINK IF YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN NPLOOJ SIAB KHAUB LIG CUA, THEY HAD A PREVIEW OF THAT MOVIE AT THE BEGINNING OF NPLOOJ SIAB KHAUB LIG CUA...I LIKE XAB...HE'S COOL!! THERE IS A WHILTE GUY...I MEAN A GERMAN GUY IN THE MOVIE TOO...ITS FUNNY...THE PREVIEW IS FUNNY! ANYONE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT? :mellow:

leek18

sarNie Adult
that's cool, can you make some capture

THE ONLY HMONG MOVIE I'M WAITING FOR IS XAB THOJ AND HNUB LIS'S MOVIE: UA NEEJ ROV QUB....YEAH...HAHAHA...ITS COMING OUT ON THE 27TH OF THIS MONTH...I THINK IF YOU GUYS HAVE SEEN NPLOOJ SIAB KHAUB LIG CUA, THEY HAD A PREVIEW OF THAT MOVIE AT THE BEGINNING OF NPLOOJ SIAB KHAUB LIG CUA...I LIKE XAB...HE'S COOL!! THERE IS A WHILTE GUY...I MEAN A GERMAN GUY IN THE MOVIE TOO...ITS FUNNY...THE PREVIEW IS FUNNY! ANYONE KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT? :mellow:

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i saw the preview to xab and hnub's new movie. it does look promising and funny. and there is also a German white guy in there too.

-off-topic-
if you think that leng from link pictures is annoying you must share your opinions with us. YOU CANT ANALYZE WHAT YOU CANT IDENTIFY. i am curious too know. so what if peb qhov ncauj loj loj, you shouldnt even have started this forum saying that leng is annoying if you dont want to talk about your "business"

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
ooooh yes!!! i kno0w i saw Xab and Hnu new movie too
heart heart Xab!!!

anyways i can't read hmong that well so can someone pelase translate what he just said?
please and thank you

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
he's saying that he can't tell us because we all have big mouths so he doesn't want to tell us about his bussiness.

this is sarnworld....a forum where people come to tell and share...people here is all for drama so don't be shy and share with us...you must want to tell us a little to at least mentioned at the begining.

About Xab Thoj's movie Ua Neej Rov Qab...the preview has it's funny moments...seems like not a bad movie...but gotta wait to see the actually movie to determine if it's worth it or not.

So...is anyone going to post up pics of the news movies Leek18 mentioned above. I would like to see some pixs please!

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Finally saw E.T 's new movie. He's not the main actor this time. Kooj Hawj is. You know the guy with the crooked mouth. I didn't really like this movie. I didn't really see what's so funny in here. E.T definetly should stick to orphan/love movies. Comdey does not fit him. I think that's why he was not the main actor.

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
oh yea??? hmmm.....well...i seriously do hate seeing E.T. cry and wail and act poor all the time...i mean, he's SOOOOOO good at it, and it's really depressing...hahahaha......i wanna see him play someone like rich and smart for once....but then i also don't want the movie to be like the girl is poor either...god...hmong peeps need new storylines...once i'm doing writing my story..imma gonna send it to a production and see if they can like turn it into movie for me....hahahaha.....

i also hate watching those Nom Phaj shitz.....it makes no sense to me...i mean, i know it's supposed to teach you a lesson in loving your wives or sumthing like that, but ppl don't take it seriously if it's comedic...at least i don't think so...i mean, it's a serious issue and it shouldn't be depicted as "funny"......like that stupid movie "Sponsor Ntsuab Pov".....those ppl are wasting money producing stupid movies like that....make a real movie!!! (this is only my personal opinion).....

I hate Xab Thoj's movies...i think he should rest the comedy and try for a REAL movie.....i wanna see how he does....