New Hmong singer: Lao Moua

The most atractive singer?

• No, he's not cute

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, he's cute, maybe he'll become Hmong's 1st "Film"

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Dunno, need more pictures and evidence of his "bad dancing" in order to decide.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
see. he's not white. he's just like any other hmong person.

altho. some hmong ppl are hella white. like my sisters and my co-worker. ahahha... look like ghosts sometimes...

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
he looks like he's from thailand..cuz his dace moves are funny...even in slow songs he moves like that..wtf???

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
his myspace is girly...(before) but he changed it... hahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calla

sarNie Adult
someone please.....tell us his myspace..... :sweat:

oh by the way......i just bought my copy earlier today...so loving it.....lolz. :lol:

kazee

he's from wisconsin.. but he was sent over to thailand to shoot his mv.. that's why all the moves are so gay.. a lot of the annoying background dancers are thai people.. i guess that's how they wanted it.. i agree with a lot of people.. with the right chreographer.. he should be a better dancer.. and if he comes up with his own songs.. his career would sky-rocket.. he'd be so famous....

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
omg...he must be popular here....some are saying he's concieted other are saying he's adorable...hahaha....

Ajuang....that's an interesting middle name...i like it...hahaha....lemme tell you...concieted ppl would try to promote themeselves if they had a myspace like that and he's not trying to promote himself....

i guess you kinda get used to his dancing...as long as you keep on watching him do his HORRIBLE moves...but i still can't get over the fact that he dances to these "SAD" songs...it's UGH!! i think he'd could pass as an actor....he acted pretty good in his MV "ROOJ TSHOOJ" he'll probably get offered one soon....just watch...