New Lakorn Yes NO? LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ละครเรื่องใหม่ออนแอร์ 5 กรกฎาคม 2551 ช่อง 9 เรื่อง "รักบ้านเรา" เป็นละครเทอดพระเกียรติ 16 ตอนจบ มีพระ-นาง สองคู่ คือ ศรราม-เข็ม รุจิรา และ ภูริ-แอน อลิชา

ออกอากาศทุกวันเสาร์ เวลา 14.00 - 15.00 น.

Can someone tell me if it's true? before I go and make a topic about it lmao..... like ... I tried checking Ch 9 website but freaking I can't click anything the scripts on the site are all messed up..

And it basically says theres a lakorn "Ruk Baarn Rao" airing July 5th on channel 9 and the ending results for the two pranang ... Sonram and Khem Rujira ... and Puri and Ann Alicha ... Airing every saturday and sunday.. I got it from Ann's fanclub on exact board but iono LOL cause sometimes webboard news can be false.

But at the same time I wouldn't doubt it because the title of the lakorn -.- and ch9 and it's environmentists stuff

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes thats what it says ja P'Tina except I don't see the Sunday part because the last sentence says it airs every Saturday from 2-3 o'clock. Right 14-15 is 2-3?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah it says saturday ja but when lakorns like this airs on saturdays it normally airs on sundays too -.- lol bleh I dont know I want to believe this but at the same time iono because like its from the ann webboard lol and like it could be a hopeless fan trying to get everyone excited lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
num and khem?..never thought about them pairing up. i hope its true!..whoa, ann/puri? are they still dating

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it says it's one of those lakorn dats dedicated to da king. ooooooo puri bout to buat ooooooooo wedding..... hahaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahah yeah theres actually an interview about it with Ann and how she feels about it I should translate and post it but ims lazy and working on the ngao asoke subbing forum right now lols

macli

sarNie Hatchling
yep it's true, there's was a preview in sornram.com, the preview came after mike/golf's lakorn teaser. Sornram looks like he gained 40lbs in one of the scenes but it might be because of the lights and shadows that's causing that

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Khem Rujira

She was also in Bua Prim Narm With Por T, Chai, Alex Rendell,
Jodmai Teung Duang Dao
Nang Barb
Waen Dork Mai
Full name: Rujira Chuaykua (Khem)

Here sarNworld Wiki Page: Clcik me!