New movie out: Blaum Lwj Blaum Liam

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
I just got a copy of Xab Thoj's new movie. Check it out at the store nearest you. I think it's worth your money. Don't want to spoil the movie for anyone who hasn't seen it yet so I'll just share a little with eveyone here.

The comdey there is hella funny too. It's about people who are greedy(stringy)...thinking that they will never need help from anyone but when an unforunately event happen they realize money is not anything if you don't got family and love from anyone to help you through your hardship.

I thought the scene where the girl Xab went to check out made him take off his clothes was hella funny.

That'a just the begining of the movie...There are stil a lot of funny scenes in this movie.

I say this movie is one movie that's going to be worth your money.

sambvang

sarNie Egg
My sister and brother-in-law are the ones who did this movie but sad to say that I can't tell you guys what it's about because I haven't seen it either! ^_^ But they will be at Fresno New Year selling the movie. Their production is called Link Pictures. Go support them and help buy their movie. :D

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
WOW.. another wonderful hit by Link productions... :)
I just finished watching it with my mom.. this was not bad.. I really liked it.. I like most of Link productions..

I won't say anything to ruin it.. but this movie has love, jealousy, greediness, comedy.. a little bit of everything in it.. It'll be a classic :) and nope, for those of you who hate the violent 'nom phaj' like me, it's not too bad in here you guys will all love it.. :)
sorry, I cannot spoil it...

Personally, I recommend this video for all ages.. not too og'ish or too htt'ish, or whatever..
I'm gonna go buy it as a christmas gift for someone.. :p <no, it's not lame, I know they'll enjoy it>