New Movie Release!!!!!

leek18

sarNie Adult
thank you for posting the cover. hey how come all those minnesota girls were in there. well isn't they thaij his music video in minnesota or thailand

rainie_vang said:
Oh, that song, it's called "Niag dej dag." I got his Vol. 1 music video and that song's in it...It's also cool that i got Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag parts 1-4

Here's Tub Yaj's Music Video Vol. 1's cover:

This is Tub Yaj and Mabsua Lis (but she only sang the last song)
[post="138896"][/post]​

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I think it's in thailand...maybe those girls are from MN... Because I heard that after coming from thailand, Tub Yaj stayed in St. Paul.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
those girls are dancers for the new years and all that...do they dance in his music video too?

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ARGH!!! im still dissapointed about herr's video's new movie!! 3 tiam hlub!! part one was annoying how they keep on showing the same thing over and over again!! :angry: [/color]

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
What happen in Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag part 3 & 4.......?????????

Mee_123

sarNie Hatchling
SweeTie_Dan said:
What happen in Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag part 3 & 4.......?????????
[post="139837"][/post]​

alot of crying
almost every part where you saw them together...

carmen

sarNie Egg
yajvaj said:
ARGH!!! im still dissapointed about herr's video's new movie!! 3 tiam hlub!! part one was annoying how they keep on showing the same thing over and over again!! :angry: [/color]
[post="139650"][/post]​
I'm too is disspoint with herr's video's new movie. i FF most of it and only watch like 30 minutes into. what is the movie about anyways?

Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag part 3 & 4 i like better then the first 2 parts... Tub is so hot...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
carmen said:
I'm too is disspoint with herr's video's new movie. i FF most of it and only watch like 30 minutes into. what is the movie about anyways?

Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag part 3 & 4 i like better then the first 2 parts... Tub is so hot...
[post="140002"][/post]​

yeah he is hot... to me- he is the first hot hmong actor.. lol.... but I dont like his music.....
do they still make her look chinese in parts 3 & 4? did you cry ?? ehe.. I cried watching parts 1 & 2... although it was a bit slooow at times.. lol

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Lido_Lynn said:
omg..gurl u change ur name....no more pepper??....hahaha

anywase really?...my mom loves their movie i  hope she get it so i can watch it..she's up there in MN now....=)
[post="139672"][/post]​
hehe...yeap i changed my name...no, no, no still liking pepper!! hehe...i didn't herr's new one...maybe ur mom will..hehe...

carmen said:

[post="140002"][/post]​
hehe...i thought the txij nkawm teev kua muag is sad haven't seen part 1 or 2 but i have 3 and 4 it's sad but like u guys say too much crying! it's like every minute! hehe...the songs he and mabsua sang was good!! :D

well i read the back of the cover for the storyline but i found nothing that relates to it...it's the guy adn girl met at skool they each send letters to their parents telling them thy're dating...but later they found out their dad are enemies...

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
hey! well i was wondering who sang with tub yaj..in the song of the beat from rej paj from mee hang....i want to knoe who sang it with him..well um..yea i bought the cd and the movie 2...well me and my dance group liked that song so yea we r dancing to it!

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
i have to be honest...i was really dissappointed in herr's video new movie "3 tiam hlub"...gosh usually they produce fantastic or good movie..but this one just dragged so much through out the movie..i swear i could of fallen asleep and woke up and still the movie would still not be over with yet...but anyways it hasn't even gotten good yet...dont' know if i am going to buy part two or so ever...lets see b/c i just had no interest in the movie..however the phaj eb is "HOT"...he is somchai yang from 80 xyoo tseem hlub..yeah...i just bought it and actually watch part of it b/c of him...darn..wasted my time watching the movie but not him though..hehehe... -_- :(

however, this other moive called "pib dua lub neej tshiab"...that one is so funny...i laughed so hard my side started to hurt :loool: :loool: :shocked: :lmao: :D ..yeah but it had maiv pu, nom pha, nu tooj, and all the other peeps in it..but yeah this moive thalai shaman like hell..it was funny for me..cause i enjoyed it like hell..but my uncle, who is a shaman, found it offensive...too bad for them..cause i enjoyed it and didn't regret the twelve dollars i paid for it..hahahaha...serously, you'll like this one...kind of boring in the first fifteen minutes, but afterward, it's worth it...unlike herr's vdo....hopefully herr's vdo can possibly produce another great movie as they have in the past...hopefully part two to this new movie is excellent or at least great..good does not do it b/c anyone can make a good movie...movie should be great or superb to be worth the money... <_<

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
I saw Tub Yaj music video and I don't think the dancers on the cover were those girls danced in his music video. Those girls in the video look more like Thai and mature with age range from 17-22 age. Those girls on the cover look younger then that.