New Obsessions and Random Thoughts

Dramagurl

Localkpt
I’m currently having an obsession for older thai lakorns around the 90s to 2000s era. I haven’t found any good newer lakorns. The latest one to date that I’ve watched was sapai import but that’s the only latest of the latest I’ve watched. I’ve mostly been watching older lakorns before that.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
I’m currently having an obsession for older thai lakorns around the 90s to 2000s era. I haven’t found any good newer lakorns. The latest one to date that I’ve watched was sapai import but that’s the only latest of the latest I’ve watched. I’ve mostly been watching older lakorns before that.
Any suggestions for 90s lakorns? I've also been obsessed with them lately. I went through all that I could find of Tua Sarunyu's lakorns and now have nothing to watch.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Sometimes I imagine how it would be if older thai actors/actresses were acting during this time as their prime with the latest and popular thai actors/actresses at the moment. Like for example actors and actresses that were popular in the 90s to early 2000s acting with the new actors and actresses now. I know it seems weird but for some reason I lowkey think some of them wouldn’t look bad together but cute as a pair. Yeah I know I’m weird :fighting3:
Sometimes ? I wonder that ALL THE TIMES :p

Dramagurl

Localkpt
Any suggestions for 90s lakorns? I've also been obsessed with them lately. I went through all that I could find of Tua Sarunyu's lakorns and now have nothing to watch.
Hi! Sorry for the late reply. There’s a lot of great lakorns from the 90s.
-Fai luang 1998(Willie and Tao)
-Dao pra sook 1994(Kob and Num)
-Tawan tor saeng 1997(Kob and Pete)
-Kleun cheewit 1994(Johnny and Jariya)
-Neung nai suang 1992(Pete and Khwan)
-Ngao asoke 1999(Ek and Ae)
Some of these I haven’t watched(planning to tho but still have a lot of other lakorns im watching) but I recommend you to watch some of these.
Here’s a link of a lot of 80s-90s Thai lakorns that you can look on about.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

Been busy with life in general. Work is stressing me out but on a personal note, I am happy with my love life, he treats much better than my ex-partner.

I feel so left behind with series in general. A lot of K-dramas left and right and also Thai lakorns.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Recently saw this and thought wow cool.
An actor who starred in an Oscar nominated short film, returned to working at his job at Starbucks after filming was done. And oh—The film did win an Oscar for Best Short Film at the 2023 Academy Awards on March 12! Credit https://www.unilad.com/film-and-tv/james-martin-starbucks-wins-oscar-260227-20230313.amp.html

From what it seems, he’s gonna continue working there because he sincerely enjoys it! How neat. I wish I could not be so prideful, like this guy (did I mention he’s the first actor with Down Syndrome to win an Oscar) and just do what I love even if I’m not working as a doctor or a lawyer, etc. Very inspiring.

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Btw working at Starbucks is quite challenging too, I’ve been a barista there. Kudos to James Martin and others cuz I could not do it for long.