New Skin

You got 2 choices (Stone or Club) or you can suggest below (LOOK AT 2nd PAGE for the Screenshots)

• Stone

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Club

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I See I See.... Mozilla does work better with SW.... thanks..... i like the STONE skin btw.... calming to my eyes :)

Muddie Murda

smile...
I reallllllyyyyy hate this new IPB and I hate how everything's out of place. :( I can't read any of the posts unless I click them individually. There used to be an option to fix that but I can't locate it on this new thing. And I can't check my Private Messages cuz I don't know where it is..... Help? :D I sound like a total n00b to the web.

//edit

Okay, I found my messages. Gosh, how inconvenient. e_e Now I can't reply to anyone or anything. It's not clickable. :D I don't know if this issue has been brought up. I would read, but I can't see all the topics, it's like reading 100 PMs.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Mud,

I have no idea whats going on with you. Are you using IE6 or IE7 or something? Try using firefox (or safari or chrome) as I've mentioned 20 billion times.. As for the PMs.. I don't know whats the issue either. Nobody has mentioned anything to me about it. Its been converted weeks ago.

Plus I really love the conversation feature of the PMs. Its like having a private thread with you and the other person.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yep i like what you did with the pm's stuff..it is more convenient without having to browse thru each messages that you had ever had with that same person.

thank you for all of your hard work!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I love the halloween skin! It makes me want to go trick or treating and do halloween stuff. :D