New Skin.. !!!

darvil

sarNie Adult
^finally found this thread..feedback..-AWESOME WORK..i love it..
if you guys don't mind..is someone working on a header?..maybe?
because i dont' really like the header up there..i mean..it go with the forum and all..but i think we can do a great and awesome job with a cool logo on top cuz we're in the running for the longest of time and i feel that it's best if we have a cool banner(header/logo)..anyway..i know you guys work hard at it...i'll just keep my mouth shut.. :lol: -
I just threw that up there..

Its not really an offical logo

Anyone wanna make a cool one for us?

i miss the old forum .. prolly cuz im use to it LOL :wub:
Its time for a new lover/skin sarn.. I know you miss the old 15 year old skin =)

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I like it................................... Some stuff are just weird! Hmm spacing yeah its a problem.. The signatures no sperate thingy?

azn_chick83

sarNie Hatchling
I like it................................... Some stuff are just weird! Hmm spacing yeah its a problem.. The signatures no sperate thingy?
Love the new layout. And yeah is there going to be a seperator(sp?) for the signatures? ...Oh and links too. Are you going to change it because it's confusing to tell which is a link or just regular text...or is that just my computer? <_<

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not very good at using everything on this site but I like the change...it's nice. Very calming with the cool color.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys.. I forgot to make this thread.

Tell me what you think.

So far I've heard these issues with the skin.

1.) The chat buttons are not working for people (there's 1 on top and one on bottom)

2.) The spacing between categories are too much making it takes up more space. (I'll ask the skin maker how to reduce this.)
Got anymore? just throw feedbacks and reply to this thread =)
It's alright. I haven't been in here that long, but the times that I was here with the old skin, I miss it. I miss seeing that little glitter under the sarNworld banner up there. It was something different from the typical forums I've been, which the banners were either flashing or still and plain. I thought that it was the most awesome thing for a forum. lol. Really. I did. Oh well, change is for the better. Maybe you guys can take my thoughts about having a glitter animation for the new banner, eh? :) It's different and makes Sarnworld stands out from other forums.

darvil

sarNie Adult
to be honest the new layout is nice and so forth but i hate that i have to move my mouse or scroll to left or right in order to view topics of forum the new layout is fine jsut how u did the arrange and radio think it so slow plus cant hear it before i could anyways the radio isnt big to mean just why cant make it on one page i mean i have to move right to see some topics teh one one was just right there dont have to move or scroll to the right
Hey kwanfanclub.. you must be running at really low resolutions.

Can you increase that? do you know how to do that?

If you don't let me know.. I'll show you how.

I'm not sure what this skin is optimized for but you might be running 800x600. Should increase that to at least 1024x768.