news on angie, yard and some guy

Meme

sarNie Egg
Wow! what a interesting article..Thank goodness angie found a better one to love...and yess its to late for him..he was the one who dumped her for Yard which isant all that prettie..but still he should break her heart that bad...and thats good she did it back by making him jealous!! Whoo hoo go ANGIE!! Thanks for sharing this article

tang071

sarNie Elites
isnt angie a lot older than yard meaning, this gueng must be a whole lot older than yard then?? so angie is back with gueng after she called off her engagment with this other man. alright fine, it seems that they'll break up soon...but wait oak paanthongtae shinwatra (pm's son) is dating yard now...whoa i so thought he was still dating ann alicia....she even said that she would always keep this can of nom tha mee he gave her forever...oak thinks he's all that bc he's the pm's son and he's a photographer....

sw33t09

sarNie Egg
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
i agree...yardtip isn't all that pretty and her acting's only so-so, but now she's all over the news and magazines! argh!

sorry, no offense to her fans...this is just my opinion...
[post="139511"][/post]​
i agree with u ^^i dont lik yard either...but i thoug. Angie and Gueng are not seeing each other....I heard Angie is with this american guy his dad own oil place (rich!!)

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Hey thanks for the translation.. but is it just me or that news just sound like BULLSHIET AHAHALOL.. I don't know it just seem to make sense.. why would they want him even if he has money.. HAHAH I surely wouldnt want him AHHALol.. it just sound to fake to me HHALOL

jeanie

sarNie Adult
tang071 said:
isnt angie a lot older than yard meaning, this gueng must be a whole lot older than yard then?? so angie is back with gueng after she called off her engagment with this other man. alright fine, it seems that they'll break up soon...but wait oak paanthongtae shinwatra (pm's son) is dating yard now...whoa i so thought he was still dating ann alicia....she even said that she would always keep this can of nom tha mee he gave her forever...oak thinks he's all that bc he's the pm's son and he's a photographer....
[post="144304"][/post]​
Yard's been rumored with alot of guys up the wazoo. :blink: But it gets more interesting. Supposedly Oak cheated on Ann A. with Yard and then Ann A. responded by hooking up with Puri (Oak's good friend)who was heartbroken from Pang, or something along those lines, it was all confusing. But I think they were just rumors. Both Ann A. and Puri came out and said that they're best friends and have been for alot of years.

I tend to believe them because if you read Puri's interviews he sounds like a lost little puppy without Pang and admits as much.

tshq1

sarNie Egg
Was she really seeing kung after she came back? Who has solid proof?