news on Joy R. and some guy

tinah

sarNie Coma
dont joy go out with him?

โจ' มีแวว 'กินแห้ว! 'จอย' ใจแข็งสัมพันธ์ไม่คืบ

ก่อนหน้านี้ยังพอเห็นวี่แววความสัมพันธ์ ระหว่างพระเอกนักร้องขวัญใจขาโจ๋ โจ-จิรายุส กับสาวหุ่นบางนางเอก จอย-รินลณี ศรีเพ็ญ ทำท่า จะงอกงามอยู่ดีๆ แต่พอมีข่าวว่า โจ ไปกุ๊กกิ๊กกับแฟนคลับสาวเท่านั้นแหละ ทุกอย่างเปลี๊ยนไป๋ แม้ว่า พี่โจ จะออกมาแก้ตัวแล้วก็ตามว่า “สมภารไม่กินไก่วัด” แต่ก็ดูสถานการณ์ จะไม่ดีขึ้นเอาซะเลย ดูได้จากคำตอบของ น้องจอย “ยืนยันอย่างหนักแน่นว่าเราเป็นแค่เพื่อนกันค่ะ” มีข่าวว่าโจกุ๊กกิ๊กกะสาวอื่นเลยทำให้จอยหึง? “จริงๆไม่มีเลย ไม่เคยให้สัมภาษณ์เรื่องหึง จอยไม่ได้รู้จักน้องแฟนคลับคนนั้น และไม่ได้สนใจข่าวด้วย เราสองคนไม่ได้เป็นแฟนกันเลย สมมติถ้าเป็นแฟนกันเกิดมีเรื่องนี้ขึ้นก็คงรู้สึกไม่ดี แต่นี่จอยเฉยๆ ไม่ได้ถามพี่โจด้วย เขาไม่ได้โทร.มาเคลียร์ ข่าวยังไม่ได้อ่านเลย” เพราะพี่โจมีข่าวยังงี้หรือเปล่าเลยไม่สานสัมพันธ์ต่อ? “จริงๆก็ยังไม่อยากมีแฟนด้วยค่ะ ไม่ได้มีการศึกษากัน แต่คุยกันมั้ยก็คุยกันบ้าง อย่างข่าวตีแบด ก็จริง แต่พี่แอนนา นาตาชา ก็มาตีคอร์ตนี้ ตีกันหลายคน แต่พอมีปัญหาตรงนี้ก็เลิกตีดีกว่า” เข็ดกับความรักรึป่าว? “ไม่ได้เข็ด แต่ยังงี้มันก็สบายดี ยังไม่อยากคบเป็นแฟน เรื่อยๆดีกว่า ก็ค่อยๆดูกันไป จอยไม่ได้ปิดกั้นตัวเอง” แสดงว่าพี่โจอกหักแล้วดิ? “ต้องไปถามเค้าดู (หัวเราะ) เพราะความจริงไม่ได้อะไร” ก่อนหน้านี้พี่โจให้สัมภาษณ์ว่ากับความรักครั้งนี้อยากทำให้มันดี พูดเหมือนยอมรับกลายๆนะ พูดทำนองจริงใจจริงจังกับเรา “ไม่รู้จะพูดยังไงดี ตอนนี้จอยก็ยังเฉยๆ” พูดปฏิเสธยังงี้ไม่กลัวพี่โจน้อยใจเหรอ? “ไม่กลัวค่ะ จริงๆจอยคิดแบบนั้น ถ้าเป็นแฟนใครจริง กล้าพูดนะ แต่ถ้าจอยพร้อมนะ ถ้าไม่พร้อมจอยจะบอกมันไม่ได้เป็น เมื่อไหร่ที่เป็นจอยก็พูด เพราะที่ผ่านมาก็ยอมรับ” เข็ดคนในวงการหรือเปล่า? “ก็ไม่ได้เข็ด ไม่เคยคิดว่าจะต้องเป็นคนนอกหรือในวงการ แต่ที่ผ่านมามันบังเอิญเป็นคนในวงการ แต่ก็ไม่ได้ว่าเขาไม่ดีจนต้องเข็ดนะ” หวั่นว่าจะขึ้นคานบ้างมั้ย? “ไม่กลัวเลยค่ะ จอยกล้าพูดเต็มปาก เพราะมันสบายดี ผู้หญิงสมัยนี้ไม่จำเป็นจะต้องแต่งงาน และจอยอาจโชคดีที่ที่บ้านอบอุ่น ไม่จำเป็นต้องมีใครอีก ที่บ้านชอบเลยหากจอยไม่มีแฟน โดยเฉพาะแม่เนี่ย แต่ก็ไม่ได้ห้าม”.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
So Joy Rinlanee is dating Jetrin's brother? Cool...Joy and Joe would make a beautiful couple!! They are both good-looking and talented...

happy

sarNie Egg
joes like mid 40s now..hes as yet never been married because hes always been a player..

neena

sarNie Adult
i don't think he's that good looking. i can't believe she went from oil/chakrit to him! is there a better picture of him?

shubby

sarNie Adult
he's old..but anywayz...he should get marry LOLZ

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
hes uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...no offense i mean come on look at her she is like friken gorgeous and hes just eww....... way too PRETTY for him lol!!!

Rakniran

Shes not taht pretty cus of her big lower lip.i was watching Bai sai thong and her lip was very annoying and ugly.Make her face kinda ugly. The story line of the lakorn was great and Num was so handsome in that lakorn. Ididnt like Joy R as n'ek in that lakorn at all.....

Pai

sarNie Egg
joes like mid 40s now..hes as yet never been married because hes always been a player..
No, defenitely Joe is not in mid 40's. He's a classmate with Kong and I'd think they should be in their mid 30's of at

least more or less the same age as Marsha.

I never thought he was good-looking at all until I saw him in person. However, that was years ago. I was quite

surprised that he looked good.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
He used to be good looking when he was younger , but she look better with oil back than.. wonder why they broke up.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Shes not taht pretty cus of her big lower lip.i was watching Bai sai thong and her lip was very annoying and ugly.Make her face kinda ugly. The story line of the lakorn was great and Num was so handsome in that lakorn. Ididnt like Joy R as n'ek in that lakorn at all.....

hahaha....i hate that lakorn because she in it...soooo not a fan of her at all...i think that lakorn would be super great if somebody else played as n`ek..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Joy wasn't so pretty in that lakorn because they made her really pale and that was I think one of her first lakorns. She looked gorgeous when Aom Skaojai dressed her up though. But I think Joy has gotten really gorgeous now.

Umm, if she is dating that guy.. its disgusting coz he is so old and ugly! No offense OIL/CHAKRIT/NUM is better than him.. I can't believe she dated all those good looking guys and look at who she is with now! Too bad her relationships with them 3 guys didn't work out because she looked so good with them all.