news on Marsha and her bf

tinah

sarNie Coma
'อั๋น' หมดสิทธิ์เสียบ!!? 'มาช่า' ยันรัก 'กฤษณ์' ยังหวาน

หวิดคว้าตำแหน่ง “พระเอกขาเสียบ” ไปครองแบบไม่เต็มใจซะแล้ว เมื่อจู่ๆ อั๋น-วิทยา วสุไกรไพศาล ถูกระบุเป็น “(ว่าที่) มือที่สาม” เข้ามาแทรกกลางระหว่างรัก มาช่า วัฒนพานิช กับ กฤษณ์ ศรีภูมิเศรษฐ์ เหตุเพราะซี้ปึ้กเลยเกิดปิ๊งกันในกองถ่ายหนังเรื่อง “แฝด” เล่นเอา มาช่า ฉุนกึ้กเปิดปากปฏิเสธกลางปาร์ตี้ฉลอง 4 ปี นิตยสาร “ฮันนีมูน แอนด์ ทราเวล” ว่า “ช่าคงเลือกพระเอกเองไม่ได้หรอกค่ะ เพราะช่าไม่ใช่ผู้กำกับ ฉะนั้นช่าขอปฏิเสธทุกอย่าง ส่วนข่าวจับคู่กันก็เป็นเรื่องธรรมดาของข่าวประเภทนี้อยู่แล้ว ยืนยันว่าช่ากับกฤษณ์ยังรักกันดีอยู่ ข่าวประเภทนี้เป็นข่าวที่ไม่น่าอ่านเลยนะ โกหกทั้งเพ เขียนว่าไปพบกันรักกัน จริงๆช่าก็มีคนที่ช่ารักอยู่และช่าเองอยากทำงานออกมาให้ดี คุณอั๋นเค้าก็มีมารยาท สุภาพ ช่าก็ตั้งใจทำงาน ช่าไม่ ทราบเหมือนกันว่าเขียนแบบนี้หวังดีหรือประสงค์ร้ายยังไง หรือโปรโมตหนัง แต่ช่าไม่ค่อยแฮปปี้นะ”

ซีเรียสจัง? “ซีเรียสก็ไม่ค่อยซีเรียสหรอก แต่ไม่เข้าใจว่าเขียนแบบนี้ทำไม กับกฤษณ์ก็แฮปปี้ดีอยู่ ช่าเองไม่อ่านหนังสือแบบนี้อยู่แล้ว เพราะไม่ได้มีสาระไม่สร้างประโยชน์อะไร แถมนั่งเทียนเขียน 100% เต็ม” รู้สึกว่าข่าวบั่นทอนความรักมั้ย? “ช่าว่าความรักของช่ามันไม่ได้ บั่นทอนเพราะหนังสือหรอกแต่ช่ารู้สึกรำคาญ คนเราโกหกได้ขนาดนี้เลยหรือ ส่วนกฤษณ์เค้าก็ไม่ได้ว่ายังไง ช่าเองยังไม่ได้เจอคุณอั๋นเลย ถ้าให้ เดาเค้าก็คงรำคาญไม่แพ้กัน เค้าคงไม่อยากมีเรื่องอะไรที่ไม่ ควรมี ซึ่งถ้ามันเป็นเรื่องจริงก็ว่าไปอย่าง แต่นี่ไม่มีความจริงเลยซักนิดค่ะ”.

shubby

sarNie Adult
her bf is cute tho..but he's too young for her..plus he look like her son as well...heheh..but they do make good couple..cus..marsha is so hot and sexy..hehehe

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
are ya serious....whOa.....i guEss im happy tat shE fOund one who she can share hEr cOmmons with...

charm

sarNie Egg
thai-lakorn-fan-forever said:
her boyfriend's pretty ok-looking...i'm amazed since most celebrities date ppl who look the complete opposite of them...
[post="145214"][/post]​
:lmao: i totally agree w/u :loool:

what does the news say anyways?

fan

sarNie Juvenile
i dont know what the news says.... but her boyfriends name is Krit he is a DJ for EFM and does the Chay Tah Chow show with Moddum (the talk show that does all gossip and news) and is also a host of some other shows

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
wait how old is she and when did she have her son 17 or something??/ and how old is her boyfriend he looks cute! lol shes so friken gorgeous gosh haha shes looks young though!

ling

sarNie Hatchling
He looks like the guy in "Buppha Ratree" the thai horror movie? he looks like that guy? Is he?

noungning

Heartless
CAN SOMEONE POST UP A PICHA OF HER BOYFRIEND??
it's on the original post.. the first half of the picture the guy hugging her from the back... :lol:

hey she has a son but she is not marry??wow interesting....
yeah she's the real deal lol... she was with her son's dad for a few months and they broke up either before or after she gave birth i can't recall.

He looks like the guy in "Buppha Ratree" the thai horror movie? he looks like that guy? Is he?
yes he is the guy from that movie...

and i don't think he's so cute... he's not even worth marsha stealing him from her bestfriend... -_-

oh yeah and news says, her love is still strong with klit. Aun, the leading character from the lakorn/movie? she's in doesn't have a chance.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
What? She stole him from her best friend? Wow!!! How long have they been together?